{3} Peace

It seems as though that was my cue to faint.
Because I did.

I slowly begin to wake up with my eyes still closed. I cuddle into the most comfortable blankets and pillows I've ever felt. I feel like I'm at peace on a cloud. Wait, If I'm so comfortable right now... this isn't my room.

My eyes quickly open and I shoot up from my previous laying position. I'm in a gigantic bedroom on a king size bed. It's a modern looking room with neutral colors such as grey, black and white. There is a massive TV right across from my bed and a door on either side of it. There is a desk and a glass door to a balcony right beside it.

I cautiously step off of the bed and onto the white shaggy carpet and I make my way over to the balcony. I open the door and step out. I'm greeted by a breathtaking view of a pool, a garden, and a beautiful forest in the distance. 

I suddenly realize I have no idea where I am and I have no idea what I'm doing here. 

I quickly rush back into the room and charge for a door which I assume leads out of here. I open it and it leads into a hallway which I decide to explore. The house is dead quiet, which I have no complaints about, it just seems suspicious. I make sure not to alert anyone of my presence by being light on my feet and paying attention to my surroundings. I guess those hunting skills come in handy, eh?

I'm wandering aimlessly through this gigantic mansion. It has a modern theme throughout, carrying those grey, black, and white tones.

I seem to be walking for about 20 minutes through hallways, up and down stairs, and peeking in the occasional door. Eventually, I find what I suspect to be the front door. I quickly go outside and start sprinting around the fountain and down the long driveway. I'm not sure where I am or whos house this is and I'm not sure I want to find out.

After sprinting for a few minutes, I'm stopped by a large gate with guards on either side of it. Not knowing what to do, I start to hyperventilate. 

"Miss?" One of the guards calls out. 

I turn around to try to run back in the direction of the house, maybe I can run past it and make it to the forest. My plan sadly fails when someone grips my wrist, firmly but gently. I turn around to see one of the guards and I meet his emerald green eyes. He has a very muscular build and towers over me. I struggle in his grip but he holds firm.

"Miss please calm down, your brothers were unaware you had woken up. Please, let me take you back to the house where they can explain." The guard says calmly.

Brothers? Crap, its all coming back to me. Mr. Greene telling me I have 5 freaking older brothers. One of them is my guardian now. I take a deep breath and take my wrist out of the guard's grip.

"Okay, take me to see them" I reply.

He nods and starts to walk back to the mansion, saying something in his earpiece I don't bother to listen to. Now walking towards it, I see how massive this house really is. It's a million times bigger than my old house. It looks more like a luxurious hotel than an actual house. Who needs this big of a house for 5 people? Seems a bit unnecessary to me.

I notice the guard peeking at me from the corner of his eye every few seconds, probably making sure I don't run. I don't plan on running right now, I'm quite curious about these brothers of mine and how they own this freaking mansion. How did I not know about them before? The guard clears his throat and sadly breaks the silence.

"I'm Ronan, one of your brother's guards." 

"Aspen" I reply and he nods. "How many guards do my brothers have?" 

"Just take a look around." He replies with an amused look.

I take in my surroundings and see at least 10 guards along the fences on either side of us. Some guards they are. They didn't even notice me running?