{25.2} Melody

{Chicky's POV}
{Mr. Wing}
{Wingy}
{Elegant chicken wing}
{I could go on}
{Sorry I'll stop now}

"Hey Chicky" My love calls out in a sing-song voice.

"Yes darling?" I reply, looking up at her. She's sitting criss cross on my bed with a now empty plate of pizza in her lap.

"Knock knock?" She asks, she's trying to hold back a smile.

"Who's there?" I ask, making her grin grow wider. I pause from taking another bite of my pizza.

"Can I get another pizza for." She says, suppressing her laughter. She has to look away to try to hide it.

"Can I get another pizza for who?" I ask, realizing the trap I've found myself in.

"For me! How kind, thank you for the offer." She replies, laughing like a kid at her own joke. I can't help but laugh slightly as well.

Adorable.

"I suppose I could." I tell her with a small smile, standing up from the chair I was in. It's placed just beside the bed.

"Thank you Mr. Wing. Have I told you how much I like you lately?"

I try to smile at what she says, but I cant fight the small frown that appears on my face. The word like doesn't sound the same as it did before.

I don't want like.

"I'll be back in a minute." I reply, brushing off what she said. I give her a half hearted smile before walking out of my room and closing the door behind me.

I start walking down the hallway to where I remember the stacks of pizza boxes being. The meeting ended not too long ago and I guess they figured pizza would be easiest for everyone tonight.

As I walk, I suddenly feel a hand clamp down on my shoulder. Out of instinct, I grab the hand and turn, twisting whoever's arm behind their back. I suddenly notice it's Trev and he hisses at the pain he's feeling.

"The f*ck man?" He says, I drop his hand suddenly, making him bring his arm to his chest in a protective manner.

"Sorry." I tell him.

"I was just going to ask if you knew where my weed is." He says with a frown, following me as I continue to walk to the pizza.

"It's in my room, you kept dropping it and didn't even notice I took it. You gotta be more careful than that man." I reprimand him.

"I have other things to pay attention to. More important things like finding a girl." He says, raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh yeah, It'll be a great interaction when you meet and weed suddenly drops from your pocket." I tell him, turning to the room.

"I'm trying to stop man. I only use it for sleeping now." He says, almost whines.

"Keep telling yourself that." I reply. I start mocking him in a high pitched voice. "Hi, nice to meet you Trev, oh my, what did you just drop? Is that *gasp* do you do drugs-"