{4.2} Piercing

{Hudson's POV}

(From before the alcohol shattering events)

Jasper and my friendship has continued to be rocky.

Alright I'll admit it.

It's currently sh*t.

But I'm determined to fix it. A little bullet wound is nothing that cant be fixed with a milkshake. At least, it fixes problems with Yarrow and I every time I annoy him too much. And that happens often.

I blend all the ingredients that I've gathered and pour it into a chilled glass. I start walking around to find Jasper and debate giving up after a few minutes.

I'm putting all the effort and I'm starting to think this friendship is one-sided.

I pass by the living room where Yarrow is sat, being a lazy ass as always. He sees me and raises an eyebrow.

"I cant recall an event that's happened to require an apology milkshake." He remarks.

"It's not for you." I tell him.

"Who's it for then?" He asks.

"Jasper." I reply.

"You shot him. A milkshake isn't going to fix your problems." He says, sighing.

"Shut up, you're ruining it." I say, turning to walk away.

The sound of glass shattering makes me stop in my tracks. I turn around to see Yarrow sit up in concern. More shattering starts and I drop the milkshake, grabbing my gun instead. Yarrow follows my actions, standing up and grabbing his gun.

We start to do a sweep, trying to follow the sound of the shattering glass.

The noise leads us to the glass door to the back yard and stop in shock at the sight.

Bottle after bottle drops from a balcony.

They shatter and the liquid, which looks to be alcohol spills everywhere.

Yarrow and I make eye contact and share a look of concern. Who the f*ck is doing this?

It's constant. In hindsight, we should be seeing who is doing this, but the constant dropping of bottles and watching them shatter is almost hypnotizing.

It stops after a few minutes. I open the door walk out cautiously, ignoring Yarrow telling me to stop. When I reach the mess, the glass cracks under my step.

I jump at the sound of another bottle unexpectedly dropping right beside me. I hear faint noises from the balcony.

"What can we do for you boys?" I hear and move to eavesdrop better.

"What the f*ck are you doing?" I hear someone exclaim, making me widen my eyes.

I quickly and carefully make my way back inside, trying not to make too much noise from the shattered glass. My actions earn a curious look from Yarrow but I close the door before facing him.

"Someone's about to get an ass whopping." I remark, starting to walk away from the door, finally tucking my gun back into my waistband.

I look back one more and see another bottle drop.

This is definitely an interesting Monday afternoon. 

{Kohen's POV}

For this moment right here, I wish we hadn't broken every single bottle of alcohol in the house. Yes, I collected every damn bottle. From bedrooms, offices and everything.