{27.2} Scream

{Aspen's POV}
!!!(TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT)!!!

He was expecting it.

That damn boy caught my leg. More rather, he twisted his body to the side so that I kneed his hip, not the other thing.

"Why so aggressive?" He asks with a sinister smirk.

"Why so desperate?" I retort.

Plan A failed me, so we go Plan B.

Headbutt.

As I lean my head back, getting ready to give this guy a concussion, he takes both of my hands in one of his. He uses his free hand to grab my chin quickly.

"You thought I wouldn't notice that Doll?" He asks teasingly.

Now the panic is settling in a little bit. He's not as stupid as a lot of guys I've fought, but he's not invincible, I have to keep that in mind.

I slowly notice he's starting to back us up. At this rate, he'll be able to pin me on the bed in a few more steps.

I use one one of my legs to get in his way. He stumbles and nearly falls over, taking me with him. Unfortunately, the grip on my hands doesn't loosen and he's able to stand back up unscathed. He continues dragging me to the bed and my eyes widen when I find myself unmatched to this guy.

"Given up yet princess?" He asks darkly.

He pushes me down, keeping a grip on my hands. In this position it's going to be a lot more difficult to get out of. Finn moves to climb on top of me. I start kicking my legs randomly in a panic, not knowing what to do. But my attempts are sh*t when he manages to climb over them, somehow now straddling me.

"Get the f*ck off!" I twist and turn my body but this man is so much different than others. Stronger, unwavering, f*cking smarter.

Not again, not again. 

I cant let this f*cking happen again.

Him sitting on me is keeping my legs still and he now lifts my arms above my head. I'm trapped, f*cking trapped.

My final resort, screaming.

"HELP! SOMEBOD-" My screams are muffled by his nasty f*cking hand clamping on top of it. 

"Be silent." He presses his body closer to mine, talking in my ear. "Putting up such a fight tsk tsk. Say another f*cking word and I'll gut you like a fish."

His hand slowly lifts from my mouth. My heavy breathing is making my chest heave up and down. I almost speak, I can feel the words in my throat, but cold metal pressing against my temple silences me. I listen as the gun cocks and he chuckles darkly at my reaction.

"Finally, f*cking silent." He smirks

He readjusts himself on top of me, making a very.. prominent part of his body press against my thigh. I could be sick right now.

"Please.." I try, feeling a tear fall down my cheek. My words only make him press the gun harder against my head. I wince at the discomfort.

"Begging? And you said I was the desperate one." He says in a teasing tone, another tear falling down my cheek. "I'm placing the gun down for a second, but it's still in my reach. Make a f*cking move, another f*cking noise and you'll die by a bullet to the chest."

I feel as the cold metal leaves my head. He places it to the side, but my hands are pinned down too far from the weapon. His hand doesn't stay unoccupied for long, it goes down to the hem of my shirt, making my eyes widen. 

"S-sto-" A harsh glare from him makes me go silent. His eyes darting between my own and the gun. He raises his eyebrow, daring me to continue.

He continues what he was doing, gripping the hem of my shirt and lifting it. My chest now exposed, apart from the plain bra I'm wearing. He brings the shirt up to my hands and maneuvers it some how that its tied them together.