One

Y/N POV

Seeing blood flowing from my newly cut wound made me satisfied. I was making new cuts when there was a knock on my bathroom door.

"y/n are you there sweetie?". It was my mom.

I swallow my pain and try to sound normal." yes mom, give me a minute."

I quickly clean my wounds and wore a long baggy hoodie to cover them. When I got out I saw a nervous mom fiddling with her fingers.

"What is it, mom?" I asked with my usual cold tone with a cute smile. Mom looked at me and gulped.

"Swe-ettie that...Uhm....ah...i-i ddo-nt....know h-how to start...uhh.." she was shuttering never in my life I saw my mom shuttering. And the main thing is she is shuttering to me. Did I do something? Did she find out? I took a deep breath and prepare myself for the upcoming matter.

"mom it's ok you can tell me anything. Even if I don't like it we can sort it out don't be nervous, it's not good for your health." She sighed and grabbed my hand and caressed it. How much I miss this type of affection.

My mom does not show so much affection, at least not to me. She is always busy with her business and work. But she finds time for me and spends her holidays fully with me.

My parents divorced when I was 8 months old. And my dad got my custody because he was rich. My mom didn't have a job or anything at that time. That regret made her work hard for me and my future. But she was also happy because my dad was a lovely and respectful person.  She knew he could give me anything, more than her.

Even the divorce was my mom's decision and my dad respected it. I am my Appa's princess. If anyone asks me who I love the most, without any hesitation I would answer it. MY APPA. I do love my mom but not as much as my dad.

  He was my world and I was his. I had a serious problem in my brain by birth that required an expensive operation. My dad left all his work behind and took me abroad for my treatment. It affected his business very badly that it nearly went bankrupt he didn't even care. That much he loved me.

He shared his each and everything with me so that I can understand him better and trust him with anything. And I also share everything with him. My dad wouldn't do anything without my consent same goes for me I won't do anything without his permission. Never in my life have I said no to him because I know how many times he has cross-checked his own decision if it is about me. He always gives me the best. I didn't do anything if he says no. I was not a spoiled brat, he won't interrupt my decision about my life and make me face the consequences for it.

He only gets involved when it crosses the limit that doesn't happen. He was a great dad but...........
He passed away two years ago.

I still couldn't get away from the impact. From then I started to live with my mom. I have depression and I hurt myself most of the time. But I stay strong for my mom. It was my dad's last wish and I love and miss my mom. I will keep my promise no matter what.

"Mom what is it?" She took a deep breath "sweetie I-i have a boyfriend." She closed her eyes. I smiled at her expression it was very cute. "I know." Of course, I know what is happening around her. And whom she is dating and his every detail including "he is mafia boss.  I am a mafia myself moreover I am the MAFIA PRINCESS"

But my mom doesn't know, no one knows I am a mafia. And I will keep that as a secret till I find our enemy who killed my dad.

             Mrs.Go POV(y/n mom)

I was expecting her disapproval or a protest but instead, I got a  calm soothing unexpected reply. "I know".  "Huh....how?" I was surprised how she knew? From when? Why didn't she ask me? Did she hate me? My train of thought was cut by her soft chuckles. "Mom I have 200 IQ remember! my observation is far better than anyone and I saw your unusual behavior. I doubted something was fishy with you and I confirmed it will be a boyfriend when one day while on phone you were addressing him as love. Don't worry mom I will always support you because it's your life and you should also feel love and care. And." She paused and looked into my eyes and her smile vanished. "I will always protect you. Remember that". Huh? what does she mean by that? From her face, I could read there was something behind her words. She is just like her father, cold but warm. Lovely and mysterious. Each word they spoke has a goddess meaning like a double-edged sword. " I know, and thank you dear for accepting us and take your own time to adjust with them". She just nodded with her cute smile." But mom when I am meeting your fiance?" I was surprised again by this girl. "Fiance? We didn't get that far," I said shyly while blushing. "Oh! Come on mom you won't tell me about him if you are not madly in love with him and just marry him already I can see how much you need it while seeing you blushing crazily." I slapped her shoulder playfully. It's like I am a teenager in love and she is the mother. It's like that in our relationship she very protective toward me. And I am surprised that she allowed it without asking or seeing him. "Enough of your blushing and tell me when I am meeting him? And tell me more about him like what is his name? What is he doing? Is he rich? That doesn't matter. If he was married then what happens to his wife? Does he have children then what's their name? What are they doing? How old are they? How do you to meet? When? Where? Who does proposed first? Tell me everything." Here goes protective mode on. She was boomeranging me with questions that I couldn't even tell a word. I sighted and reply when she calmed. "Sweetie first calms down then I will answer you. It's Mr. Kim the owner of The Kim enterprises and he was married and she died while giving birth to his third son. He has seven sons and they are also working at his own company three of them are his biological sons and the other four are adopted. They all get along well like real Brothers well I am expecting that from you also. All are boys and elder than you making you their only younger sister." She was listening to me with excitement and her signature cute smile. "We will meet him tomorrow for dinner if you want." "Of course I want." She replied and we talk about many things I explained to her how I met him and our story. She listens and understands me just like her father. Our marriage was an arranged marriage there was no love but he was a very good husband. A lovely understanding person he always respected me as a woman and his wife. I thought that I don't deserve him he needed love and I couldn't give him so I gave him her and he treasures it. He even leaves his business just for her treatment. When I left her with him years ago I knew she is safe with him. He will look after her no matter what and I was right. He deserved better so I left him but he got the one to love and loved unconditionally her princess Y/N. I am very jealous of him about that.

Y/N POV

I saw how her face lit up whenever she mentioned her boyfriend. I'm happy but by her explanation, I understand that she doesn't know his other side. Let it be not all mafias are bad they also deserve to be loved and by my brief research, Mr. Kim is a family person so  I expect him to love her. After all, it's her life and decision I will support it and involve in it when only time comes let's see Mr. Kim & sons who are waiting for us

_______________________________________

Sorry for my poor English and Grammer mistakes.

Thanks for reading. Please commend your opinion