Thirteen

The queens and their boyfriends were back to uni after their suspension. They were surprised to see the girl who dared to complain about them under BTS maknaes protection. It made them angry and hate Y/N even more, knowing that BTS made sure that Y/N is not left alone. Txt literally became her bodyguard. If her brothers are not beside her there will be TXT. This made Y/N and TXT close at least for Y/N. She often pranks them and annoys the hell out of them. They did enjoy them though after all they are a bunch of teenagers.

Today Y/N was in her dance class with Jimin. It was her first dance class in the uni. She saw the queens and their boyfriends in the class sending glares toward her.

Jimin who saw this took a step in between them covering Y/N in a protective manner and returned them a more dark gaze which made them all divert their attention to the teacher who entered the class. Y/N felt happy seeing his tiny gesture.

The class started by the teacher introducing himself and the students with their little performance. The queens and their boyfriends introduced themselves as a group and did an amazing performance even though it was hard to believe. Until now each performance was excellent. All were trained and talented.

Y/N was also a dancer but it made her anxious to dance in front of all. Jimin saw her distress and smirked even though he wanted to console her he decided to do the opposite.

"Afraid? You should be, here all are trained dancers. Don't do your duckling dance here and embarrass yourself. It will be a shame to us once they find out about our relationship." Y/N's eyes went wide when she heard him mentioning about her duckling dance. She does some sort of dance like that from time to time. How did he know? Her face flushed red out of embarrassment. Seeing her, a small smile crept on him.

"How did you know?" She asked (whined) in a little voice with a pout.

"I saw once I came to call you for dinner you were having a blast by wearing earphones and swaying really badly." Jimin said, suppressing a chuckle remembering the incident.

She whined and buried her face in his shoulder, surprising him. Jimin went stiff for a moment before relaxing and wrapping his hand around her waist protectivly keeping her in a comfortable position.

 Jimin went stiff for a moment before relaxing and wrapping his hand around her waist protectivly keeping her in a comfortable position

Everyone witnessed the scene with wide-eyed eyes, even ITZY and TXT were also shocked seeing their interaction.

"I know how to dance! I was just..just.. chilling you know?" Y/N defended still in that position burying his head in his right shoulder hugging his neck.

"Yah yah!" She detached herself from him with a pout and childish glare not satisfied with his reply. Just as a cue it was Jimin's chance

"Now, watch oppa.!" He said with a wink and went to the middle.