Twenty- Four

Warning; I personally don't ship any idols or implying their sexuality. It is purely for the story and plot. Please understand.

Thank you
~AJ
==============================

Was it only Y/N or is there a tension between three persons? She was confused by her question.

Blackpink's stay wasn't as pleasant as it seemed at first. BTS indeed got some information that would come in handy at times.

But it is Go mansion, which Blackpink is familiar and used with where BTS was new. It led to many awkward moments between them. It was BTS's first time staying with girls except for Y/N. They didn't get along well as in the first days, there were a lot of bickering and quarrels, mainly between maknaes of both groups. Many of the fights may or may not be for Y/N's attention.

The main problem was the tension between certain three people. Despite Jimin showing he isn't interested in Rosé directly and indirectly, she still tries to get close to him. Taehyung still would follow her with his eyes whenever she is in his eyesight. He never makes a move, even when she tries to talk to him he would avoid her and run away. That's when Y/N noticed something different in this love triangle drama.

Rosé wasn't looking specifically at Jimin, she would only eye him and talk to him when everyone is present, specifically Taehyung is present. She was blushing when she had eye contact with him but diverted her eye to Jimin which seemed like she blushed looking at Jimin. What. Is. Actually. Happening? She doesn't have any clue. Does Rosé have a crush on both of them? She wants to talk with her before her mind explodes. Maths isn't this hard.

Rosé is very calculative with her words and actions, she is a manipulator. So Y/N doesn't know what Rosé is up to but she can dig it up by talking with her. She may be good at scheming but sucks at lying, she is good with turning tables but Y/N was excellent at flipping it.

"Rosé Unnie, do you like Jimin?" Y/N asked in between a chat when they were in her room alone in the evening. Rosé was stunned by the question.

"What? No!" Why do you ask?"

"I noticed you were eyeing him and trying to get close to him, but I also noticed you giving those heart eye looks to another one," Y/N said looking straight at her eyes. Rosé stayed silent and squirmed under her serious gaze. She isn't familiar with Y/N being all serious.

"They are my stepbrothers unnie, they are dear to me like you all are. I don't want both of you guys getting hurt by the game you are pulling. Please stop whatever you are up to." Y/N said after a silence, more like warned Rose.

"I ain't playing with them, I-I like Taehyung. I can't use you to get close to him, so I tried to use Jimin. Knowing he is a gay and won't catch feelings for me in the process." Rosé admitted shyly. Y/N suppressed her giggles seeing Rosé's expression.

"Jimin isn't gay, he is bisexual and how did you know about it?" Y/N asked in pure confusion.

"Taehyung is my crush from high school onwards, we were at the same high school, he was always with a senior who was Jimin's boyfriend, I had seen them many times and Jimin was famous in our Highschool as Taehyung's and Jungkook's brother and Rowan's boyfriend. They were a cute and hot couple." Rosé said nostalgically. Y/N was surprised by the new information.

"Seeing they are cool and ok even after knowing we are mafias, which is the only reason I didn't approach him until now. I want to try my chance with him, at least I can move on without any regret." Rosé said with a sigh.