Eleven

The entire uni watched the scene wide-eyed. How wouldn't they? The new cute girl who became a talk of the uni for various reasons and currently because of reporting about the queens and their boyfriends is escorted by the one and only BTS maknaes. No one has ever seen them with any girls even though they were surrounded by many 24/7, it made them curious about who really she is.

Y/N was surprised when Jimin announced the news that she will be accompanied by the maknaes to the uni. As well as her schedules had been changed according to the maknaes to ensure that one of them will be with her in the classes she has with any of the queens or their boyfriends. She felt happy knowing that they care even though they didn't show it.

Even though she enjoyed the attention she felt bad for using them. She doesn't want them to get involved in her plan and meddle with their life. She had already taken a step by reporting the queens and their boyfriends. She knows that waiting for her ahead is dangerous and the lack of knowledge about what she is dealing with is making it even more difficult. No,it's none of the queens or their boyfriends but someone very close to them.

For BTS it was different; they felt angry seeing the bruises on their sister's body even though they didn't accept her. They felt protective over something for the first time and that made them mad. They felt the urge to keep her away from all bad things and cherish her. But they won't show it. They will always wear their cold face and do it standing in the dark. Because they were also one of the bad things that she should stay away from. 

"You have first class sports with Jungkook. Don't chat with anyone if it isn't necessary. Okay." Taehyung said to Y/N who was walking beside them. Jungkook looked at her confused, thinking why does she have sports in her classes. 

"But who will have sports in their first period?" Y/N asked in disbelief.

"Me" Jungkook replied to her with an irritated tone resulting in her whining.

She looked at Jimin questionably who was looking at her with a smirk. At that moment she knows something is going against her in that pretty brain of his.

Y/N was with Jungkook in their sports class, no one knows that she is their  step sister yet

Y/N was with Jungkook in their sports class, no one knows that she is their  step sister yet. So she was getting a lot of glares from his fangirls which happens to be all the girls presented there.

Today's sports session was competitions between each other to know their talents. The first item was male basketball competition and Jungkook was part of it. Loud cheers were heard from all for both the teams. Jungkook's team was losing, when the second half started the cheers had become only for the other team who were winning. She didn't like that so she cheered for her stepbrother loudly "Jungkook oppa, come on you can do it. Jungkooookkk oooopppaaa, jjuunnggkkooookkk ooopppaaaa,"

The entire girls who were cheering beside her stopped hearing her and looked at her like they were seeing a ghost. Everyone knows how Jungkook hated to be called oppa, how he snapped at a girl on the first day who called him oppa for the first and last time. All were scared of an angry Jungkook even though it's hot.