Ten

Loud screams were echoing in the room which is painting in fresh blood along with the old ones. A man bathed  in his own blood was tied to a pole in the center like a display. Indeed it was a art by the seven brutal mafias.

"Please........I don't know anything......... I told you everything.......... Please...... Leave me........ Forgive me......please..." The man begged with all his strength left after a 3 hour torture.

"Forgive you?" One of the seven laughed maniacally which scared all presented there except the 6 other masked ones. "Can you repay the money we lost because of the deal? You definitely don't worth it. How dare you spy on bangtan? It's a example for all who even think against us." He said and thrusted the  dagger in to the man's eyes. The man cried in pain and the seven smiled in satisfaction.

The members of one of the top mafia group Bangtan. They were the monsters hidden in seven handsome faces which were masked in the mafia world. They separate their personal life and mafia life as per their fathers(Boem-soo) order. The seven's name in the mafia world were Rj, Suga, J-hope, Rm, Min, V, Jk. (Which are Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook respectively.)

As they were enjoying the torture one of the men in the back was watching victoriously. "X-36 reporting. Mission completed. Subject died." He said through the micro earpiece. "Good Job X-36. You can be return back whenever you want. Don't make it suspicious."  An immediate reply was heard and the man mentally celebrated his success. Now he should wait for a good opportunity to leave without any suspicion.

Time skip

The BTS entered the mansion with a dark aura result of today's mission. They were frustrated, they lost a deal because of an a*shole spy by their enemy gang and they didn't recognize him for 5 months. They wasn't mad because of the money, it was because it add a score to their father's statement of they can't lead a gang.

They were resting in the leaving room couch when the front door open revealing Y/N. All their attention was on her even though they pretend they were busy in their phone. She beamed with excitement seeing them.

"Look I got prize in today's quiz competition." She said to Jin plopping in the gap beside him and Jungkook showing her trophy and certificate. Jin quickly get rid of his phone and focused on her. Jungkook scoffed seeing this. No, he wasn't jealous even a bit. Jin congratulate her with a small smile.

Y/N was babbling like usual saying about her day like usually to no one specially

Y/N was babbling like usual saying about her day like usually to no one specially. Secretly they all were listening to it.

"What happen to your left hand and right leg?" Yoongi asked still in closed eyes who all thought was sleeping there.