Twenty-one

Y/N woke up in the middle of the night, suffocated between Jimin and Taehyung. The hands, on her waist was too tight for her comfort. She pushed the owner, which was Jimin, untangled her legs from Jungkook, and pulled her hands from Taehyung, she expertly escaped from the cuddle trap without waking them up.

Jin almost took his hidden gun out seeing a silhouette on his door in the middle of the night. He sighs in relief when he hears the familiar pitter-patter footsteps from the person.

"What are you doing here Y/N?" He asked in his groggy voice. Y/N froze on the spot.

"Were you asleep? I heard noises earlier, thought you would be awake?" She said in a guilty tone, thinking she disturbed his sleep.

"That wasn't the answer to my question. Anyways, no, I wasn't asleep but I was about to. So, what's the matter?" Jin asked.

"The three are again on my bed. The couch is uncomfortable and Yoonie locked his door because of Jimin. Can I sleep here tonight?" She asked to which Jin agreed with a sigh. The two slept peacefully, in the middle they started cuddling.

After the hospital incident nightmares are her daily visitors even if she takes her medicines. It wasn't like her usual nightmares where she would be in a headspace trashing, sweating, whimpering, or screaming. Just like the normal nightmares one has, she would wake up all sweaty and panting.

Taehyung, who often cuddles with her, was the one who noticed this and informed others. They consulted her doctor the very next day. The doctor assured them that nothing was wrong. It was because she went to the hospital despite the trauma which overwhelmed and triggered her. It brought back the memories to her front mind which her unconscious mind was trying to hide. The doctor told them that the nightmares would fade away eventually and Y/N has to attend counseling sessions.

From then onwards, there would be at least one of them with her cuddling to sleep, mostly the maknae line because the hyung line was busy with their work in the absence of Yoongi.

Yoongi was taking a 2 weeks rest from both mafia and office work because of the injury, he can't show up in public with his cast which would raise questions from the media.

••••••

BTS was woken by the delicious aroma of food the next morning. Maknaes was the first to the dining table mumbling 'food' 'smells good' etc, still sleepy and in bed hairs. Y/N gave them their food with a sweeeet smile and got back to her work, which was feeding her yoonie.

Jungkook would have spit out the food if it wasn't because of a glaring Yoongi sitting opposite to them. Yoongi gave them a warning look, he had a neutral expression eating the thing she made.

Taking a close look Jungkook felt like she was shoving the food to his hyung's mouth rather than feeding him. He saw the same disgusting reaction from Jimin and Taehyung, but the three were scared of Yoongi who was eating the same shit without any compliance or expression. They followed his path and ate those in silence with difficulties.

Jin was the next one to arrive, after freshening up and ready for work, he was surprised by the smell. He saw Y/N feeding a grumpy Yoongi who was looking at his phone in embarrassment, but still enjoying it.

The maknae line really wanted to tell his hyung to leave before tasting this unedigible thing but the sadistic part of them wanted their hyung to taste the horrible thing.

To their surprise Jin moaned at the taste of the food, and praised her cooking, she giggled to his praises. Hoseok was next and he also praised her cooking, confusing the maknaes who finished their food somehow. Namjoon was also stunned by her cooking, Namjoon gave a piece to Taehyung who was sitting next to him with an empty plate, Taehyung gave him a tight smile for torturing him further, but was surprised by the taste.
It was tasty, very tasty, not like the one he ate, then he saw.... The small smirk and a wink exchange between Y/N and Yoongi, that's when the maknaes tasted the betrayal of their hyung... and it was disgusting. Y/N and Yoongi laughed, confusing Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and confirming Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung's assumptions that they were fooled by them.