Twenty two

Warning: I personally don't ship any of the idols mentioned, it is purely for my story. I don't implying anyone's sexuality. It is just for my story, please understand that, Thank you.

                                          ~AJ
___________________________________

Y/N along with the rest of the blackpink watched the scene with wide eyes and mouth agape. Rosé. Was. Blushing.

ROSÉ WAS BLUSHING BECAUSE OF JIMIN!!

ROSÉ WAS FREAKING BLUSHING BECAUSE OF JIMIN'S FLIRTING!!

The maknaes and Y/N were back to the Uni. It wasn't hard for her to guess the reason for the sudden come back when she is the one who told them the information. They were here for his son as well, but she was confused by their new behavior. The maknaes were compelling her to be with blackpink, so they could tag along with her, they were way too sweet with blackpink. Blackpink shrugged it off thinking they were grateful for saving their lives, but Y/N knew better. 

Then there was Jimin flirting with Rosé, she had noticed Rosé's interest in Jimin earlier, her secret glances, polite tone, etc. Knowing the Jimin, she knows it's his way of talking to girls to be on their good side.  Jimin is a seducer, even with a mask, he would lure them with his voice and words. Who can complain? The boy knows how to use his beauty, charm, and words.

As for BTS, they couldn't find anything about who the person who Han mentioned their father worked for nor the person the princess was referring to, the one who attacked Suga, to whom Taehyung named as  'Annoying X' to which others agreed with a sigh, being tired of addressing the person as 'Him'.

Their father was not cooperating with them, he would always evade them by changing the topic or using the father card, he was hiding something they could sense. They have to find out about it themselves. Being close with blackpink by returning to Uni was their first step.

 The entire day Y/N had to tolerate the flirty Jimin, sweet Taehyung, and an emotionless tensed Jungkook, who was actually just flustered to have conversations with girls but mask it with a cold face. Taehyung told her that when they four were alone, The redness crept on Jungkook's cheek confirmed it was indeed true. Taehyung and Jungkook poke fun at Jimin's flirting by imitating it, which was ridiculous, it was funny seeing Jimin's reaction, who whined that isn't how he does. 

••••••••

Jimin and Y/N were doing the dishes alone, others were already in bed giving her the perfect opportunity to have her much-awaited talk. 

"Jimin oppa, you know that blackpink are my good friends right? I know you are being playful and all, but don't give Rosè unwanted hope. She has a crush on you and flirting with her would only give her ideas. I don't want to see her hurt, if you aren't interested please act like that, don't lead her on." She said it suddenly became serious, all playfulness she had left. Jimin understood it from her tone, he kept quiet and continued his work. 

"I am not into her, I had noticed her interest in me. She was just getting easily flustered and I was just being friendly. I think I went a little overboard with all those flirting and all? I will be watchful next time, and show that I am not interested in her."  He affirmed her. "Especially when Taehyung has his eyes on her." He mumbled to himself what she heard. 

"You also saw it?" She asked surprised, to which Jimin rolled his eyes and let out an exaggerated sigh. here it comes.

"You would be blind if you hadn't noticed it! That boy's eyes were glued to that girl! grilling me alive! Everyone except that girl saw it, he was that obvious, I continued my flirting to prompt him to make a move, but that dumbass wants to be a good brother and have my chance with her." He ranted dramatically and ended with a sigh, Y/N just blinked at him. "So would you help? Set them up?" He asked in a whisper in her ear with a smirk. "Hell yeah." She cheered loudly which was immediately shushed by him.