Twenty-three

Warning: I personally don't ship any idols or implying their sexuality it is purely for the story. Please understand.

Thank you

~AJ
___________________________________

Jimin met Rowan when he was 14. He was studying at a dance school different from Taehyung and Jungkook. Rowan was Taehyung's senior, the two just clicked and became buddies along with Jungkook.

Jimin hated Rowan from day-1, when Taehyung started talking about him. Taehyung and Jungkook are his little brothers, Taehyung is his soulmate, he doesn't like when anyone takes away his time from Taehyung which happened a lot after he started to hang around his new friend. One day Taehyung brought Rowan home, the rest of his brothers liked him and treated him like one of them which irked Jimin the most.

Rowan tried to befriend him a lot of times which failed, Jimin faked being nice to him or ignored him. Rowan stopped persuading when Jimin started to avoid even his brothers, he would close off in his room or leave the house for non-existent dance practices. His brothers also noticed Jimin distancing toward everyone which he denied.

The two didn't even have a proper conversation but had a huge crush on each other. That was the main reason Jimin Closed off everyone. It wasn't the first time he felt attraction toward a male (same gender).

He was figuring out his sexuality at that time, the thing he felt toward Rowan wasn't just an attraction, it was something strong and it scared him. So he ran away from those feelings by distancing himself from everyone.

Tired of being ignored without a reason by his only crush, Rowan approached Jimin when he caught him alone at an empty park one night. That night Rowan confessed his feelings toward Jimin, and kissed him, which both of them enjoyed. Jimin confirmed his feelings toward Rowan, but as a scaredy cat he is, he ran away without answering.

From that night onwards there was a different aura whenever those two were in a room. Jimin stopped ignoring everyone but acted as nothing happened between Rowan and him.

The two would always be bickering like an old married couple. The others noticed the change in those two how they changed non-talking to nonstop-talking. The two would always be together, bickering, flirting, or fighting. Their fights were their entertainment, the hyungs could feel a ticking bomb inside them which could blast at any moment, and they are waiting for it.

Their cat and mouse play came to an end when one day Jimin went into full jealous mode. He saw Rowan with a girl a little too close to his liking in a cafe. He dragged Rowan from his seat away from that girl to the restroom and kissed him. He accepted Rowan's proposal and exchanged numbers. Jimin left a hickey on Rowan's neck possessively, Rowan admired it, smiling like an idiot.

Later Jimin shared about his crush, feelings, and troubles he had with Rowan. The feisty Jimin became a baby, Rowan's little Mochi, and Rowan became Jimin's, hyung baby. Soon Jimin came out to his brothers as bisexual which they accepted with open hands.

They were hella shocked but were happy when they revealed their relationship after 1 month of dating and another proposal. Rowan proposed to Jimin to be his boyfriend which Jimin said Yes to after a dramatic sentimental speech which gave Rowan a heart attack thinking he was about to be rejected.

Taehyung was the most shocked and happy one. Jungkook was thanking Jimin, why? The child admired Rowan a lot, he idolized him, so if Jimin marries Rowan he would be his brother-in-law.

The two were indeed a lovely Dovey couple. Their relationship did have its ups and downs but they overcame all with their love. They were together for almost 4½ years until Rowan died. Their love was so strong that the love continues even after the lover is no longer there.
__________________________________