Three

Time skip

Marriage day

The wedding was conducted in a private island. Luxury was in the air. Top business mens, celebrities, Medias even mafias were presented in the venue. It was highly secured and guarded.

Even though it has been three days after their meeting , only the lovers was in contact. BTS were busy arranging for the marriage and securities. Same goes for Y/N, she can't risk believing them fully. So she arranged secret guards everywhere for security.

BTS was standing in the front row looking at their father who is standing on the stage waiting for the bride. They was happy somewhere deep inside but didn't show it. They were curiously looking for a certain little girl who is going to be their soon to be sister.

 They were curiously looking for a certain little girl who is going to be their soon to be sister

The music started indicating the arrival of the bride. All attention turn toward the aisle. There saw Cho-hee walking toward Boem-Soo. They were looking each other with so much love and affection. She reached the stage and Boem-Soo held her hand as the rituals started. "Where is she?" Taehyung mumbled to himself looking around enough to get heard by others. "Someone is very desperate" Jimin was the one to respond him with a smirk. "Just curious." Taehyung replied wearing back his poker face.

Y/N was standing at back observing the venue with a proud smile. "Appa I fulfilled one of your wish. She found her love and I will make sure she will be safe with him." She saw her mom looking her before answering 'I do' to the oath. She walk toward her new family with her smile.

BTS didn't saw Y/N throughout the wedding process they saw her when she was walking toward them after the rituals

BTS didn't saw Y/N throughout the wedding process they saw her when she was walking toward them after the rituals. She was looking beautiful and her charming smile made her stunning. Her dress made her both cute and gorgeous. She was looking like an angel on that dress.