Thirty

Warning; I personally don't ship any idols mentioned below. I'm not implying their sexuality. It's purely for the story. Please understand.

                                                   ~AJ
_______________________________________________________

Namjoon is the most professional one among his brothers, he isn't someone who loses his cool easily. He is a man of big words and good at quick decision making comparing the pros and cons of the action.

That's one of the reasons why Beom-soo made him the leader. So, seeing the said man at the loss of words, flustered and nervous, his brothers were both amused and vigilant. Yes, he is clumsy, disoriented, and a crackhead with them, but this situation was something else.

Here their brother, the leader of bangtan standing there in front of a girl in a stuttering and sweating mess. Not just any girl, one of the best assassins in the whole Asia Hwasa, oh! also his girlfriend.

Even though the brothers were aware of the relationship it was the first time they were meeting her. The brothers are walking on eggshells around Jimin in the context of their relationship, and it makes Jimin sad and irritated at the same time. He is happy for them. Why can't they see it? It resulted in several outbursts among them. Later it became a silent Mutual agreement to keep their relationship status up to date yet with information at a minimum.

Hwasa and Namjoon's relationship is a little interesting. They met during his training days. As part of the training they had to work under different gangs, and they associated with other trainees and their men. No one was aware of both of their identities because they were sent among the new joiners as per the routine from different gangs. The seven of them trained at different bases and gangs at different times to avoid any suspicions.

Namjoon was training under 'Snitch Killers' Hwasa's father's gang as both Bangtan and Snitch Killers were on good terms (still are). Hwasa was in the same group as him. He wasn't aware who she was as she wasn't announced as the heir nor a public figure unlike him.

Hwasa soonly took interest in the lanky new trainee who used a mask all the time. Although Most of the trainees use masks when they are under other gangs (to protect their identity. They are even given fake names or numbers instead of their gang names). But all tend to remove the mask when they are not in training or at missions and only with their friends. No one had seen Namjoon without a mask and it had already spread a whisper among the others.

Namjoon and Hwasa were fierce opponents in the training ground and an acquaintance and a good understanding friend after it. They gradually caught feelings for each other, and there wasn't any beating around the bush for Hwasa, she directly asked him out one day and he turned her down immediately which made whatever relationship they had awkward. One thing about Hwasa is she is stubborn and gets what she wishes sincerely, and Namjoon was someone she wanted in her life so she didn't give up easily without any reason.

The reason was revealed later when he was injured severely during one of their missions. He had to rely on Hwasa as she was the one who saw him unconscious on the site covered in blood and took him to her house. The cat was out of the bag that night, he found out who she is and vice versa, but the little thing is she isn't aware he is The RM she only knows that he is Kim Namjoon and he is into mafia works. His father's and their company's connection with the mafia groups, helped him to convince her about the made-up story that he came up with at the time. His genuinely panicking scared face and sudden outburst not to inform his father or brothers made her believe his family was unaware of his illegal work. It is one of the reasons that his brothers didn't meet her formally.

Namjoon had informed everything to his brothers including his feelings. He only said her as a fellow gang member not giving away her identity. His brothers understandably supported him and told him to be careful about the information he would share. It wasn't an easy journey for the couple, they fought and argued but they both stick together till now.