Twelve

"How? How can he escape? We had everything! More mens, more weapons, more professionals! Then how? He wasn't nothing compared to us then how did we miss him? What did we lack?" Jungkook's frustrated rant was heard in the room.

"I will tell you." Suddenly a sound spoke and it was none other than Beom-soo.

"Dad? When did you return?" Jin asked to see their dad in the mafia headquarters unexpectedly.

"I landed 10 minutes ago and came here directly. I will leave in 3 hours, she (Cho-hee) doesn't know about my visit.I know I will be needed here." He said in a disappointed and cold tone.

"So we failed again?" He asked Namjoon.

"Yes," he answered, short and clean.

Boem-soo sighed and sat on the chair. He pulled out his phone and put it in the speaker and kept it on the table, his sons followed his every action curiously. The phone rang three rings and it was answered by a sweet voice.

"Hey there old man! Missed me?" A sweet voice was heard but as a mafia they know it's a voice changer.

"I need your help." He stated directly. The voice on the other side tsked. "I thought you missed me! Your sons lost him? Aren't they the best? How can I help when they can't?" The voice asked innocently. The maknaes were fuming in anger out of frustration where hyung lines were examining who it could be.

"Sky" Beom-soo called surprising everyone.

Sky and the group were famous in the mafia world; they worked for some mafia gangs individually, but no one had seen any of them face to face. It was very hard to get them in contact.

"Okay, okay gees, you are no fun oldie. I'm now tired of you, are any of your sons available? At least I will feel young talking to them?" Sky said in a playful manner.

"You can talk. The phone was on the speaker for your kind information." He teased back .

" How could you? You traitor! Now how will I keep a tough image with them? they will think the sky, one of the best mafia is an easy going person. How could you? I would have been more professional if I knew it. Okay from the start I will be more professional this time." Sky whined.

"You should have known you always know what happens around me. You already know about their mission, you already got the message they failed. How couldn't you know this? Now they know how unprofessional and easy you are." Beom-soo teased her with a smirk.

"This oldie and his lame dialogues. I'm mad at you for betraying me so no more deals with you." Sky state making Beom-soo chuckle and others confuse.

"Good I'm also tired dealing with you and your pranks." He stated.

"Okay then.! Jk." Sky suddenly called, making him surprised. Beom-soo motioned him to proceed when he looked at him like a deer caught in the headlights.