Fourty-four

WARNING: I PERSONALLY DON'T SHIP ANY OF THE COUPLES MENTIONED IN THE STORY NOR IMPLYING ANYONE'S SEXUALITY. IT'S PURELY FOR THE STORY PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT. THANK YOU.

                        ~AJ

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Two days passed after the revelation, the seven decided to keep the information to themselves, they informed Y/N just that. She wasn't close with their dad or she doesn't have such a bond with him, he isn't eligible to know about it in the brothers' view.

Y/N answered all their questions honestly and openly without hiding anything. They were in this mess together after all. She shared every minute of information she was aware of.
She told them about Han-yeol and even why they broke up.

BTS  could picture her better, and see her in a new light. See the Y/N who was hiding behind all the facades and responsibilities was coming out with each secret. They can imagine how vulnerable she was, the duties were imposed on her abruptly and she wasn't ready for the heavy burden at such a young age. She wasn't interested nor was trained for this world yet she led the role beautifully and responsibly.

Even the traumas and phobias she developed after the attack didn't hinder her work, she didn't show any weakness and the brothers were immensely proud of her. They didn't hesitate to tell her that and kept reminding her of it for the past two days. She fought alone for almost 2 years and now she has seven brothers to support and fight by her side.

Y/N had been waiting for an opportunity to talk to him alone and the chance appeared when the rest went out for some personal needs. The only people left in the house were Y/N and Jimin.

Jimin wasn't himself from the day she revealed everything. His brothers and Y/N gave him the space needed and took care of him silently. Many nights she saw him emerging from one of his brother's rooms with red-rimmed eyes. She knows the others are looking after him, and even today they left them alone giving her the signal that he is ready to have the personal talk they both need for closure.

“I knew something was going on when they all had things to do and left at the same time coincidentally,” Jimin said, opening his room's door when she knocked.

“I agree they are bad at being subtle but don't you think it's a long-awaited talk? They wanted us to have it as soon as possible but had been patient for both of us.” She replied with a chuckle. When she looked at Jimin all she saw was a shell of himself which could break at any moment if it wasn't handled with care.

“I, I don't really know what I want to know? What to talk to you.” Jimin talked into the silence enveloped in the room.

“The person whom I loved the most, whom I couldn't move on from even after death isn't who I thought it was? He has a side I don't even aware of. How much is the Rowan I know is the true? There are a lot of answered questions surfacing through my mind. It's making me insane but the only person who could answer isn't even alive.” He continued, and he was right these weren't questions she knew or could answer for. But she know more than answers Jimin needed someone to rant on. Hurt can't be measured but they both share a similar type of loss that made him more comfortable with her than others.

They talked about Rowan or Jiji the whole night. Both fondly recollected memories of him and with him. That's how the rest found them, cuddling in Jimin's bed talking animatedly to each other. Seeing Jimin's face pleasant and alive they left them be, even Jungkook didn't try to interfere.

“Do you wanna see where he is resting?” Y/N asked when they were about to fall asleep. She felt him tense and his hold tightened before he spoke up.
“Not, not now. I am not ready for that yet. It would be the final step, the last confirmation of his death, I'm not ready for it.” He replied so emotionally, that it took some time to calm him down so that he didn't have to do anything he wasn't sure of. He can always come to her at any time if he changes his mind.