Fourteen

TXT and the BTS maknaes had enough with Y/N's silly pranks. It became intolerable today.

She excused herself from Soobin after the class for restroom, but she didn't return to the next class which was with Huening Kai. It causes an argument between TXT and the maknaes. She didn't even answer their calls, making them worried.

In the middle of the class Jimin got a message saying Y/N is at school infirmity. It made him anxious that he skipped his class despite the warning of the teacher who was teaching. He messaged both Jungkook and Taehyung about the message and ran toward the infirmity.

What he witnessed there made him both calm and angry at the same time.

She was there sleeping peacefully without any care. Realizing it's one of her traps made him angry at the same time seeing her safe made him calm.

The message he got just then from the principal notifying him about the detention he got because skipping the class fuelled his anger.Jungkook and Taehyung also came there immediately after seeing Jimin's message and shared the same expression.

Actually Y/N wasn't pranking them, she is not that cruel to take advantage of their care and protection. Even though she enjoyed their company and protection she was there for a reason,and she can't stay silent anymore. She has missions to deal with, a gang to run. She wants to work, without their knowledge. It was hard to avoid them without questioning. So, she will pull out a prank to cover her activities.

"Ahhhhh" Y/N squealed, jumping from the bed she was laying because of a sudden cold impact. Looking down on herself she was soaked in water.

"What the-?" Looking in front she saw her brothers glaring at her. She saw Jungkook with a vessel and a challenging smirk apprising who was the culprit.

 She saw Jungkook with a vessel and a challenging smirk apprising who was the culprit

Her jaw and fist clenched, she was shivering because of anger.

"You have 5 seconds." She warned looking straight at Jungkook. The smirk was replaced with a confusion hearing her.

"Wha-" he couldn't even complete his sentence she latched onto him.

Due to the sudden attack Jungkook lost balance and both fell on the ground. He groaned because of the sudden collision. He tried to detach her from him which failed miserably when she started to pull his hair. Jungkook felt challenged and pulled her hair, she scratched, he pinched, she bit him which made him scream and the others to snap out of the shock seeing the cat and dog fight.