Eight

BTS's maknaes was welcomed by a busy mansion when they returned after the class. It puzzled them seeing the maids running all over the mansion trying not to make any noise.

"What's going on?" Jungkook asked breaking the silence.

"Young Master Hoseok is sick." One of the maid informed them while continuing her task.

" What happened?" Jimin asked. worry was evident despite the cold tone and the poker face.

" we don't know Young Miss Y/N told us that Young Master is sick, he is resting don't disturb him." another maid answered them.

"Y/N?" Jungkook asked and exchange questionable glances with other two. Y/N is more close with Hoseok in the mansion, but they were surprised will their hyung show his vulnerability in front of a girl whom he know only for days?

As for the answer to their question and worries the maknaes are now standing in front of Hoseok's room. Jimin knocked the door calling his hyung.

They don't remember when was the last time they visited his room. so knocking on each others room was awkward for them. They could hear the whimpers, whining and shuffling in the room.

The maknaes were startled for a second when the door opened. They were shocked to see Y/N there, and she was wearing a onesie.

she smiled sheepishly seeing their reactions

she smiled sheepishly seeing their reactions. "Where is Hyung?" Clearing his throat Taehyung asked. "Hoseok oppa...he...he is sick." She replied hesitantly biting her lip, trailing of.

"We heard that. Where is he? And why are you in his room wearing these type of costume? Don't we tell you not to enter our rooms" Jungkook asked in an annoyed tone. Y/N didn't like that.

"Oppa is sick. He is resting come later. You can call him if any explanation needed of why I'm here. And last this is my body I will wear whatever I like." She said it in a pout and stick out her tongue last mocking them and closed the door.

They clearly heard their hyung calling her before the door close. She only opened the door halfway displaying only her. Their hyung's voice was weak.

Jimin called him without wasting any time. They could hear the ringing behind the door. "Hello? Jimin? What happened? Any emergencies?" Hoseok asked in his weak tone. Of course, they only called each other if it is only emergencies.

"Hyung what happened? Y/N said you are sick. And what is she doing in your room? How are you? Should I call doctor? I will inform Jin hyung." Jimin asked in one breath. He didn't mask his emotion as usual. Worry, concern and sincerity was evident in each words. Shuffling following by a groan and Y/N scolding him for moving was heard in the background before Hoseok answers.

" I'm fine Jimin. I already saw a doctor and informed Namjoon and Jin hyung. Y/N...she is looking after me. Thank you for visiting me and enquire about me. But don't come to my room Jimin, Just call me if it is any emergencies, I am off for some days. I'm hanging up now. I will call you later." With that Hoseok cut the call.