Twenty-Nine

Warning; I personally don't ship any idols mentioned below. I'm not implying their sexuality. It's purely for the story. Please understand.

                                          ~AJ

_______________________________

Born to a mafia and Growing up as the eldest of 6- Seokjin had to sacrifice many things in life that he liked. Loved.

Like, the teddy bear he got as a present from his late mother to Taehyung who couldn't even see her alive.

Like, the driving seat whenever Namjoon is in the car (Namjoon will be anxious and restless otherwise).

Like, he had to go to universities and take courses suitable for the missions, rather than suitable for him.

Like the person standing in front of him with an equally shocking face as him, his First and only love- Bae Joo-Hyun better known as Irene in the underworld.

His childhood dream to become a pilot vanished when he got to know who his father really is and Seokjin was expected to follow his path.

He had to grow up fastly, just like his brothers but being the eldest sometimes means extra maturity and carefulness about his decisions.

He was someone who his brothers looked up to, even now. As a public figure and eyes on him every time he had to maintain a facade. Sometimes it's very tiring to mask all his emotions, but his brothers always had his back, which made them follow him and join the gang to help him. Which he was always grateful for.

Seokjin met Irene during his University time. She was his classmate. A good friend who later turns into his girlfriend and lover. 

When he was with her and got to know about her he was just him, not Kim's eldest son or RJ of Bangtan, just Seokjin.

Irene was his getaway place during university life. Where he could be just himself, away from all the responsibilities and expectations, and be Seokjin, A teenager.

He succeeded to build an imaginary bubble during his University life taking advantage of the absence of his brother's presence there. He told his brothers he was seeing someone, but he didn't tell them he was already in love with her. It was some of the beautiful memories he still cherish.

Of course, the reality of life hit the couple when they reached their last year of university. Jin didn't want to drag her into his dangerous life or be ready to reveal his other identity. He can't plan a future with her without being honest which he can't. It can harm his brothers also, he is not selfish enough for that.

So, He had to lose her for good. She also had a similar opinion, they parted with mutual agreement. The reason- is not to involve the other in their dark world without knowing the other was already a part of it.

Months after their graduation he was shocked to see her face and name on their data as the new member of White dragon would be an understatement.

At first, he doubted her to be a spy and was relieved he didn't expose himself. Later when he had his research (just to be safe) he understood that they both were on the same page as always.

Her background was also similar to his but their family wasn't a secret like his. Her words about their breakup made more sense at that time and many what-ifs about their relationship passed into his mind at that time. But taking a look at his family always puts his mind at ease about his decisions.

Dealing with his breakup and his ex's mafia identity all alone he didn't realize he was distancing himself from the rest. The death of Rowan was the final blow and they all became a little distant and build an invisible wall between them which Y/N was breaking slowly.