Thirty-six

WARNING: I personally don't ship any Idols mentioned nor imply anyone's sexuality. It's purely for the story please understand.

                         ~AJ

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Fuck, shit shit shit." Y/N cursed herself while getting up from the floor before the next blow. She successfully avoided the next few blows, black spots dancing on her vision while doing so. Namjoon was tired and exhausted by the looks of him, but what struck her most was he had an unreadable look on him, which made her a little uneasy. It was like he was out of the world. With the hit, getting the man down was harder than she thought. 

When she looked back, another one was already there pointing a gun at Namjoon. They want him dead, she noted, he wasn't doing it to threaten or anything. The beating was just fun before it. It was only luck they didn't before, they didn't expect the break-in, and they were overly confident which favored her. Namjoon wasn't even tied but was drugged heavily by the looks of it. Namjoon hasn't reacted even now.

The man falls to the ground even before she moves a pinky.  "Joonie" startled, she ran to his side. 

Namjoon looked at her in shock at the same time she realized the slip-up. Before either of them could react the door burst open and entered Yoongi, frantic looking which only hardened seeing Namjoon's state and her near him. Now the gun was pointed toward her. Losing the voice changer on the mask when she got hit, she can't even explain without giving herself away, Yoongi was someone not easy to fool.

Two of her crew members were just behind him, the next second gun pointed toward him. Before the air became tense Namjoon was defending her, at least she hoped so by the words he was having(like man, bad, she, good, hit, happy, save,hyung, home, sleep) and by the relaxed shoulder of Yoongi anything to go by. Namjoon got up holding her for support, which wasn't easy for her because 1. She was hurt, 2. He was heavy.  He walked toward Yoongi and draped himself on him. Yoongi just grunted before stumbling with him to his car. He came there alone, which flabbergasted her. Why or what was he thinking before such a bold step was a mystery, but it showed how much he loves his brother.

Y/N quickly left home and sneaked in before anyone noticed. The first thing she noticed when she came after a shower and treated her injury was all of the brothers were back home. Even though they all seemed tired and worn out, they all had a content and relaxed look on them after several hours of tension and desperation. 

It didn't take long before Yoongi too arrived with Namjoon. They all were quick on their feet to aid him, but Yoongi refused and took Namjoon himself to the room. It wasn't always Yoongi who showed his caring and protective side in front of others, so they let him be and watched it fondly. Yoongi was gentle with him and tucked him to bed and started to treat his wounds. 

Meantime there was a car in front of their house and all of them except Y/N, who identified the car and looked at it confusedly. The answer came soon in the form of Yoongi who came running, calming his brothers and letting them know it was the doctor. 

When IU came out of the car his brothers shared a knowing look, Yoongi's crush wasn't as subtle as he thinks. 

"He was drugged. Heavily so, that he can't even stand straight for a whole minute." Yoongi let out his worries while pacing when the doctor was having a look at Namjoon. Jin accompanied her seeing Yoongi's brave facade falling and all good worries surfacing he left others to tend to him which they did. 

Taehyung made him sit near him and hugged him tightly, which for once he didn't refuse but dissolved into. 

"How did you find him hyung?" Hoseok asked, he knew it wasn't the time and they all had to discuss it together after Namjoon was sober. But Hoseok also knew his brother, Yoongi, needed to let it out more than anything, they can talk again later. 

"Hwasa called, she was the one who gave me the location. Said a group will be there for the rescue, I don't have to worry. True to her words the princess was there, I just came just as the fight ended, got him out." Yoongi briefed the incident, letting go of some information. 

"Hwasa huh. Namjoon Hyung would be so flustered hearing it. Of Course, she would have her source to find him. Why didn't we contact her earlier?" Jimin asked

"Because we were too worried about him to remember about his love life which is a secret according to Hyung," Jungkook answered, earning a few chuckles and easing the tense atmosphere.  

"She is out of the country, and so worried. Hoseok, could you call her and inform us we have him and thank her? I'm not good at comforting. I will call later to update her about him." Yoongi said while passing his phone to Hoseok who took it with a boss and left the room to call. 

"So, Jieun unnie huh? I didn't know she had taken new patients and now offers home visits." Y/N teased, which earned a few snickers and a glare from Yoongi which failed to deliver its effect by the redness of the cheeks.

Hoseok returned with the phone just as he and Jieun emerged from the room. Yoongi was there so fastly for any news, they all were.

"He is alright, the wounds aren't deep or need any stitches. The first aid seems enough, just change it occasionally to avoid infections. He was drugged" She divulged.

"Is it harmful? Should we get him to the hospital?" Yoongi asked worriedly.

Jieun held his hand to calm him, her other hand on his cheek to make him look into her eyes before she answered the question.

"I don't think he is in any immediate danger. Let me check what drug before treatment to avoid any mishap, okay? I drew his blood for the test and will be back soon after with the result, but I have my suspicions." Yoongi calmed each word and was now looking at her so intently that the rest felt like invading a personal moment. 

"Does he use any drugs like heroin, cocaine, or anything like that?" she inquired.

"No, not at all. Hyung hates those, he was clumsy enough on his sober self. He hated the incoordination and helplessness even alcohol makes him." Taehyung said, bursting the bubble the couple was in. 

"Then that must be it, by the looks of it he hasn't overdosed or anything, he is responding enough. But call me if he has any symptoms like pain, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. Dizziness and lack of coordination are usual but be careful if he is unresponsive but awake." Jieun informed them.

"I will give him naloxone for now for the drug on his system but be vigilant about these symptoms, okay? I had to check his blood for extra measures." She reminds them.

"I will be back soon. Nothing will happen to him. Hmm?" Jieun assured Yoongi seeing the pensive look on him. The others left to see Namjoon while they had their moment and let Yoongi accompany her to the car.

===========================

Thank you for reading and the support even though I couldn't update regularly. Thank you for loving my work. Please comment your opinions I really appreciate it.

                        ~Aj