SEVEN

" Pleaaaasse not that. I will obey all whatever you say and keep quiet while eating. But not there. I don't want toooooo."

"You have no choice young lady. Are you coming with consent or should I carry you?"

The next day all were woke up by a whining Y/N and scolding Jin.

" What the commotion all about?" Hoseok asked seeing Jin who was trying to gave intimate look which is failed miserable in front of pouty Y/N who was standing on the couch.

" Oppa help please! tell him that Y/N will be a good girl and not take her there please?" She jumped and hugged him and said.

" Hyung what are all these about where are you taking her? " Hoseok asked with a shaking breath seeing tears forming in Y/N's eyes and the cold strict look in Jin's face. He prayed that it is not what he is thinking about. Jin is not that cruel.....right?

" This little lady over here were getting ready for Uni despite my words and accidentally hit her nose again and it was bleeding. When I try to take her to hospital she is throwing tantrums there is nothing much." Jin explained tiredly and sat on the couch.

Hoseok heaved a breath he didn't knew he was holding

Hoseok heaved a breath he didn't knew he was holding. Others also came there hearing the commotion.

"What are all these about?" Namjoon asked seeing the scene.

" She is just creating a scene for past 2 hours for going to the hospital." Jin said with a groan showing how tired he became.

"Oppa Y/N will be good promise. Don't take her there please. I won't go to Uni and take good rest but not there." She pleaded burying face in Hoseok's chest who gladly embrace her.

"What are you 5? Whining to go hospital. Attention seeker." Taehyung scolded her resulting her sobbing.

" Taehyung scolded her resulting her sobbing

"Don't want to please. Don't want to." She repeated it like a chanted in between the sobs still in Hoseok's chest. All were surprised by the sudden outburst. Hoseok stood there froze not knowing what to do. He just ran his hand through her hair and tighten the hug expecting it will sooth her.