SIX

Y/N surely enjoyed her time with TXT. If she doesn't know who they are or notice the glances between her step-brothers and TXT and the constant texts exchanged she would have believed in their acting.

She clearly enjoyed the show acting innocent.

All have their on motive to be nice with someone, some with good and some with bad.

She got the idea of what are they up to when she saw the glares of many girls wherever they are. 'typical fangirls'. Well it will help her for gaining attention. She mentally thanked for their stupid plan.

TXT wasn't as famous as she thought. The University is consist of 3 buildings and they three are like different institutions. Only very few have classes in other buildings. Apparently Y/N is one of them with her step-brothers. TXT is only famous in this building.

Guess she would have to find another bait in other buildings. Ahh acting innocent would take more time than her usual style as a badass.

TXT bid their goodbyes for their next classes leaving Y/N with glaring girls around. She leave cafeteria instantly search of a library for spend her free period. She saw Jimin gaze following her.

Suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the storage room. She didn't protested it seeing it's just a girl.

There were another three girls waiting. 'Ohh the bullying drama' . She mentally sighted and wore a scared innocent mask. "H-hi".

" Who are you? And why are you with our oppas?" One of the girl asked in a irritated yet angry voice. Y/N fighted with the argue of rolling her eyes.

"I'm  sorry." Y/N whispered acting as about to cry. The girl beside her squeezed the spoken girls shoulder, making an eye contact with her. The spoken girl sighted.  " You can go. Don't see you near them again ok?". 'Ohh softie' Y/N mentally cooed.

As  she was about to open the door it flung open on her face make her  land on her butt. The person who open the door looked her wide eye frozen on the spot.

Y/N felt something flow from her nose and saw it was blood. It doesn't hurt much. But when the girl who threatened her earlier came immediately and covered her nose with her scarf and inspected her face with a concern look.

She felt something warm inside her.   " Are you okay? " It only took the three words to make Y/N burst in to tear. The girl panicked and hug her.

"I'm not okay" Y/N sobbed in the unknown girls embrace. She herself don't know what is happening to her.

"I'm really sorry. I-I didn't know." The girl open the door was looking at Y/N with guilt and worry. She was about to cry.

"Let's take her to infirmary." The girl who dragged her spoke. Y/N stood up with the help of the girl holding her. She felt dizzy. The girl squatted  frond of her. " Get on. You might feel dizzy". The girl carry Y/N piggy back to infirmity accompanying the rest four. The nurse treated her.

"I'm sorry. It was a mistake." The girl who open the door apologies. Y/N shook her head. " It's okay." She showed her cute smile with now bandaged nose.

" Actually I'm new here and I didn't know anyone. I was seated beside Huening Kai. He introduce me to the others. I promise I didn't know-" Y/N was cutoff by the girl who warned her. "It's okay actually there are many girls who are head over heels for them. They never payed attention to anyone even though they behave very politly to everyone. So we were just jealous. It wasn't our intention to hurt you."

"It's okay. By the way My name is Lee Y/N. Nice to meet you." Y/N extended her hands with her smile. "I'm Hwang ye-ji." The girl who threatened introduced.