Twenty- Seven

This isn't how they expected to be awake after a happy day. In a basement, hands, and legs are tied to a chair. The previous day was a blast for the family and they clearly remember sleeping in their respective rooms, then how did they end up here?

Y/N opened her eyes and hissed in the pain in her head. She adjusted her eyes to the light of the room. It was a basement. She tried to move but couldn't.

"You are tied, Fluffy." She stopped struggling and looked at her side to see Hoseok. He was also tied to a chair with chains. She looked around only to see the rest of her brothers and their parents being tied on chairs. They all were already awake.

’How did this happen? The Go mansion was highly secured and guarded, then how?’ Y/N felt her mouth and throat dry, from thinking. She felt her Merinthophobia kick in, she started to feel difficult to breathe.

(Merinthophobia is the fear of being bound or tied up)

Y/N was sweating profusely and shivering because of the anxiety. Her heartbeat was rising unhealthy. She felt the familiar fog bubbling inside her head which she pushed aside. She was trying desperately to get away from the restraints which resulted in bruises and wounds on her.

"Angel Eyes, you are hurting yourself please stop it," Jungkook said when he noticed she was hurting.

The others also tried to stop her by talking only to fall on deaf ears. She was panicking so much that she couldn't hear their assurance and soothing. Everything was muffled and the memories which she wanted to forget were flashing before her.

She made a heart-wrenching scream and cried historically still trying to get away from the chains to no avail. Her brothers and parents watched the scene helplessly. She fainted soon from all the crying and panic, worrying them. They were relieved when one man came and checked on her and confirmed she was alive and breathing.

It wasn't the first time for Cho-Hee seeing Y/N having a panic attack and passing out in front of her,but it felt like it each time watching her daughter helplessly. Y/N would be provoked if someone touched her when she was having an attack which made Cho-Hee keep her distance whenever Y/N had one. Cho-Hee assured Boem-soo and BTS that it is better for Y/N to stay unconscious than suffer in consciousness, to which others agreed silently. BTS and Boem-soo were furious after seeing Y/N like that, they will make them pay for this, it's their promise to themselves.

        ••••••••

Moments later a masked man greeted them with a sickening chuckle. By the look of the men following him and the men guarding them, it is the leader.

"What a sweet family. Oh! how much a marriage and two females have changed the Kims. Loving and caring brothers….. protective and sweet father and husband." The man laughed at them mockingly.

"Do they know the dirty and cruel secrets you guys hide? The monster behind your clean image? Should I reveal to them who you all truly are?" He questioned.

BTS and Beom-soo tensed hearing it but still maintained their composure while Cho-Hee was confused.

The man tsked annoyed when he didn't get any reaction from them. That's when his eyes fall on unconscious Y/N.

"Oh! Silly me. How could I? When the main star is unconscious? Let's wake her up shall we?" The man asked in a sickeningly sweet tone.

He smirked when he saw their composure breaking at the mention of the girl. Bingo.

He got the trump card he needed and it is Y/N. The family was silent and emotionless, from the moment they woke up. Which changed only when Y/N woke up and had a panic attack.