Nineteen

Y/N was well aware of the stare directed toward her, Especially the certain three glares from her stepbrothers. She knows the reason behind it. She was in the cafeteria with Blackpink despite their warnings. Moreover, she is giving them attitude from the morning.
What can she say? they deserve it. How could they mess up with her coffee, her most favorite, precious, tasty, delicious coffee?

Coffee in the morning is a must for her to function properly, they dare to mess up with it by adding some nasty things and giving a horrible tasting drink saying coffee. Boy, was she furious? they escaped her wrath just because Mr. Han gave her the coffee in time.

Y/N had her usual charming smile plastered on while speaking to Blackpink. Even though the four didn't look affected and had their scary aura and bad bitch attitude, anyone can see their gazes soften while looking at her, and their entire posture and sound soft when speaking to her. Their interaction attracted a lot of attention. Good. She is getting the attention she needs.

She had already become one of the hot subjects and a popular one in the entire Uni. Jimin's revelation about their relationship played a major role in it. To her favor, Blackpink returned at the right time. Now, the rest is just a matter of time. She has to just wait for his arrival and hold on until he approaches her because of her popularity. She just has to boost her popularity to rile him up.

Tired of the glares she looked toward her brother's table and questionably raised an eyebrow. The three who were looking at her intimately gave a sweet smile. But she wasn't having it.

Jimin gave her an apologetic smile and motioned to the empty seat where she usually sits with them, she shook her head as 'no' and sent a glare toward the person who sat on his right with a teasing smirk, which turned to an innocent, once she laid her eyes on him. Jimin followed her gaze and saw none other than the person who created the entire commotion, Jeon Jungkook. She stuck her tongue at him with a mocking expression, which cracked a smile at Taehyung and the others who were watching the silent interaction between the siblings in amusement. Jimin chuckled when his younger brother mocked her back, she turned back with a huff. "Cute". Taehyung and he said in unison and looked at each other in surprise. From the corner of his eyes, Jimin saw Blackpink observing them with an unreadable expression. The day passed by the younger two bickering and teasing.

•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Buttercup!" Someone called out, when Y/N and the maknaes were heading toward their vehicle. Y/N looked back hearing one of her nicknames and saw Jennie speed walking toward her along with the other three. Jennie had a sweet fake smile plastered on.

"Unnie?" She called in a question, sensing they are up to something she won't like. She came forward like shielding her brothers instinctively.

"Buttercup, do you want to come over to our house today? For a sleepover?" Jennie asked in a sweet voice.

"No unnie, I can't until mom returns." She said cautiously, well aware that they already discussed these at lunch.

"Oh! Then how about having ice cream with us? We will drop you back." Jisoo suggested hearing her rejection. They weren't backing down.

"Sorry unnie. Maybe another time? You know I can't go anywhere without Carl. I will let him know to come along." She replied instantly shutting off any possibility they thought.

Y/N is now getting annoying, she loves them and sees them as her sisters and vice versa but sometimes they become overprotective and stubborn. She runs a gang for god's sake. But do they know? No. Will she tell them? Not any time soon.