Thirty-one

Warning; I personally don't ship any idols mentioned below. I'm not implying their sexuality. It's purely for the story. Please understand.

                                               ~AJ
_____________________________________________________

The family moved to a secret place of the Kim's for safety measures once again. A hideout no one knows about, where there is no staff, no maids, no visitations or guests allowed, partially cut off from the outer world for a while. It is becoming a frequent occurrence at this point.

 When they started to investigate surprisingly the maids or Cathy weren't alerted by the sudden disappearance of the family. Apparently they all got a message from Cho-Hee's number informing them that they are off to go on a trip.

Cathy was also convinced by the message, because the mansion was clean and untouched as usual, with not a single trace of the abduction. She was shocked by the news, which would be an understatement. She even went back to Go mansion to check the security system but everything was fine and working well there wasn't even a scratch anywhere. That's when the color dim of the ventilation caught her eye, After further inspection by calling an expert they got to know that a special kind of chemical gas was released into the ventilator.

This specific gas makes the human body temporarily paralyze and make them unconscious for 8-10 hours. They now at least have an idea why they weren't aware of any break-in, now they have to find how they manipulated the security system because it was an extreme one that is not easy to crack into.

Returning after the traumatic event nothing seems normal anymore to the family. Always on, and wary of everyone, they even became distant from each other by how busy they all were. They only saw each other at meal times or when passing by.

If they had paid a little attention they would have noticed how Y/N wasn't at home as much as them, she was out at odd hours, the little injuries here and there which she covered up and no one noticed her eye color when she forgot to put on contact lenses coming back home after a mission which she was aware only after reaching her room, even Yoongi didn't notice or did he? It's Yoongi after all. That's how busy and stressed they all were.

Boem-soo did have a talk with his sons about expressing their weakness openly in front of others. He couldn't be as strict as he planned to be, seeing how hard they were working to find what had happened back in the Go mansion, how they ended up in Shadow riders basement which was in the countryside far from the mansion.

They know these attacks aren't random or coincidence. Someone was after them, someone powerful of whom they aren't aware, maybe Y/N has an idea of who it is after all she is also after him for the past 1½ years. Even though she is after him for this long her information is also limited. 

Why are they back after 2 years? This question led her to the revelation, they weren't after her. This person doesn't know what patience is, and his constant attacks to destroy them show that. So, he doesn't know about her nor is she still alive. It leads to the surmise that they are after the Kims. 

The attacks started after the wedding, so it triggered something in him. They probably weren't after Kim enterprises,  nor Y/N enterprises, considering there are plenty of other big corporations and enterprises than them or they didn't even ask for money or assets. All they did was physically hurt them, so it is not from the legal world.

 Recalling the masked man's words he is aware of who the Kims are in the underworld or Knows that they are involved in illegal business. Boem-soo knows something about him, she is sure of it, she saw the recognition pass through his face when the masked man started talking. After all, it isn't his first encounter with him, she is aware of what happened 19 years ago. 

Beom-soo wants to tell everything to his sons, he doesn't know what danger it will put them in but they should know whom and what they are dealing with rather than fight without knowing what they're fighting with and fighting for. Soon. He will tell them soon.

One thing Y/N is sure of is he isn't just after money or he just wants them just dead, he wants them to suffer by killing and torturing their loved one in front of them before ending all of them, she is also a victim after all.  She also knows he will attack soon this time she won't allow him to touch her loved ones. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After weeks of isolation, the family was now at a restaurant after attending a party that was ineluctable. They were catching up on the missed time with each other. The parents sat separately for privacy and they were glad, seeing how chaotic the other table was.

Y/N was enjoying the tug of war between Jungkook and Jin for the last dish which is slowly getting small by Hoseok stealing from it when she sensed someone is behind her, the entire table became tense seeing whoever that is. From her peripheral vision, she saw the color drain from both her mom and dad, and that's when she heard a cheerful call of her name. 

Looking at who it was she was annoyed with would be underrated and the groan she let explained it. BTS saw how the man tensed seeing her reaction which made them more attentive. They saw the fear evident in his eyes, seeing her sharp gaze directed at him. 

"How many times have I told you not to disturb me? Leave." She said in a strict tone no playfulness, no whining, only demanding, and most surprisingly they saw Lee Min Woo the man who came to her practically running away. 

"It's her uncle. My ex-husband's stepbrother. They were very close until her father's and brother's death, I don't know what happened for her to treat him like that." Cho-Hee said to Boem-soo who was appalled by the information. He saw Y/N give the same explanation to BTS, closing off the topic by saying she isn't on good terms with him. 

Lee Min Woo isn't just anybody, he is practically the partner of Sky, her left hand, the only public figure in the group, whom we should approach for a proposal or deal.

Seeing how her behavior and dynamic with her own uncle, a terrified man in Asia the suspiciouns the brothers had on her increases. It isn't the first time they witnessed the sudden change of mood in her, how she became a completely different person but they had to shrug it off for the trust they built in. 

They had to look into her sooner than they had expected, her roots running deeper than they assumed. The rescue team could be a coincidence because they were on White dragon's ground and it can be the gang fighting for their pride rather than her. But the little snippet of information they collected during that event told them otherwise,  something suspicious. The connection between her and a gang was always one thing, every suspicion led to only one answer, her father. 

LEE DONG-GUN.

 Lee Dong-gun was a gangster or once a part of the underworld as per the things Cho-Hee and Y/N had said. He has connections with various members and the White dragon and they all are aware of his daughter Y/N who lived with him until two years ago. Even her mother only has limited knowledge of her which is very mysterious and suspicious. Enquiring about her to Hwasa was not an option because it's a restricted area in their relationship, she doesn't have to explain why she was there or for whom she was there for and he won't ask. On other hand, it wasn't the same for Jin and Irene. They contacted after the incident planning to meet up soon after all this hassle settled down to speak about what they didn't finish or even started. 

Anyway looking into all these and their experience with her they could safely presume one thing: she doesn't just only have connections with the underworld, she is a part of the underworld. Her experienced fight was more sharper and dangerous than a simple martial arts learner. This presumption explains a lot of her behavior and fills a lot into the stories she tells them about her childhood while hiding the details. They have to find more evidence and information to prove that but that isn't the most important thing now. They have to be vigilant to protect their family, rest they have the time they will find everything eventually. anon than they expected maybe.

_____________________________________________________

Thank you all for reading. 😘

Sorry for my poor English and grammar mistakes.😔

Please comment and vote 🥺