Two

Mrs. Go's POV

After I left her room I immediately called my boyfriend excitedly. He was happy that she took it positively. Hope his sons also feel the same. So he decided to invite his sons to tomorrow's meeting and surprise her. I was not okay with that idea because sometimes her reaction creeps me out. As my cute boyfriend he convinced me. Then HE started bragging that how lucky I am to get such a daughter , how grateful he is to have a daughter like her. I know his relation with his sons is not good even though they love each other. something lacks in their relationship. Hope she can make it right after all she is trained under a great father.

Time Skip

Y/N POV

Today I was going to meet my mother's boyfriend maybe my soon to be stepfather. Everyone has a good opinion about him but not about his sons. I was single child so I don't know anything about sibling bound or how the relation work around such family. It is said that his sons are handsome and hot also very cold toward their workers. Which didn't surprised me after all they are mafias haa.....

I wore a casual yet cute dress. Just to approach differently after all my mom have described me as her sweetie.

My dad always tell that black and white is the perfect for a first meeting

Time skips

Mr.Kim's POV

We were waiting for my girlfriend and her daughter. When I told my sons about it as expected they were all against it and said that she is a gold digger and then said she may be a spy cause they couldn't find much about her past relationships. I didn't mind them will they obey me if they fall in love and I object it, Never. So I will fight for my love even if against my own sons. By their looks and attitude anyone can assume that they are not interested in this meeting. I didn't told them about her daughter it will be a surprise for them.

Then I got the message that they arrived. Soon the VIP door opened revealing my girlfriend she was beautiful and stunning as always but her daughter wasn't with her. I was disappointed because of her absence, she came forward and great me and my sons with her charm smile. I saw no interest from my sons make me sight. But she still greeted with the same affection that's why I love her this much.

BTS (Kim's sons) POV

When we heard our father have a girlfriend we were shocked. All were against it. He knows how dangerous our jobs are she can become our weakness. Maybe she is a gold digger like all. Ofcource we all crave for love and affection from our parents and we know our father love us dearly but he doesn't show it. The opposition increased when we couldn't find anything about her past relationship or family it made us suspicious. We agree with dad to meet her only because he ORDERED us. Jin said that we can use this opportunity to observe her. He wasn't fully against it he saw his father smile genuinely after their mother's death.