Nine

One week passed without any big deals. There were changes within BTS without their own knowledge. The most obvious one was Hoseok. There was always a Sunshine smile whenever he was with Y/N.

 There was always a Sunshine smile whenever he was with Y/N

Maknaes were jealous of her. It was their hyung. The three became close unknowingly by plotting against Y/N constantly which were failing continuously. Like wise there were changes in others also. They were changing. Their masks were peeling off without their knowledge. Will it be for good or bad?

It was a normal weekend. Jin was chilling in the living room watching TV. (low-key admiring Y/N playing in her phone with a cute pout.) Suddenly she stood up lightly throwing her phone in the couch were she was sat on. Jin look at her questionably who was looking at him with now a big pout.

"Oppa do you know baking?" She asked. Jin just look at her confused and nodded slowly.

"Then can we bake a cake now? Please, please, please," she pleaded with a puppy eye which made Jin's heart melt instantly. So he just agreed.

They spent a good 2 hours in the kitchen making a cake as Y/N wished which lead  to a flour fight which ended when Chef Han the senior cook smaked them with his spatula. Which resulted with a pouting Y/N and a wide eyes glaring Jin and don't-give-a-dammit Han.

"Why does you suddenly needed a cake?" Jin asked coming after freshen up seeing Y/N who was finishing the decorations of the cake. She was also freshen up after their flour war which both of them enjoyed. They shared a good time warming up while making the cake.

"It's a secret" she whispered like telling him a big secret which he scoffed which made Y/N giggle.

"Oh come on now the cake is here, you told me you will tell me once it is finished." Jin said almost whining to his playful 'sister'. Looking at the now finished cake.

"Today is Namjoon Oppa's birthday I just want to wish him" she said almost like whispered in a shy tone

"Today is Namjoon Oppa's birthday I just want to wish him" she said almost like whispered in a shy tone. The new information gave Jin a mixed emotion. Guilt, sad, anger,happy, regret, embarrassment,..etc. He didn't remember his own brother's birthday, not only Namjoon's they didn't had remember each other birthday for long. He felt warm seeing   Y/N's excitement. When does they lost their brother bond? What happened to them? He asked himself  realizing their behaviour toward each other for past few years. He snapped out of his thoughts when the maknae line entered the kitchen.