Twenty-Five

Warning: I personally don't ship any idols or implying their sexuality it is purely for the story. Please understand.

Thank you

~AJ

=============================

Even after Cho-Hee's assurance BTS couldn't help but worry about Y/N's disappearance.

Yoongi was having his nth coffee when the main door opened revealing a disheveling looking Y/N. Her eyes were puffy and red indicating she had cried.

Y/N's lips quivered and eyes teared when she looked at him and saw concern for her. Yoongi didn't waste any second, he abandoned the coffee and took her into his embrace securely, she was so vulnerable and broken.

Yoongi sighed in relief, she is here, safe and sound. In these few months, she has already become important to them. She had become their little sister.

"Oh, Petal...." He mumbled hugging her even tighter. He missed her so much. She was overwhelmed by the affection, after the horrible days. She started to sob uncontrollably.

"It's okay.... It's okay.... We are here for you Petal.... you can cry..." Yoongi stroked her back to soothe her.

Namjoon, and Jin who were present in the mansion, came out hearing her cries and relaxed seeing Y/N. They still were worried about seeing her crying hard like this, but she is with them. They will be here for her and solve the problem no matter what, she just had to tell them. Namjoon soon called the others, who were out for work and some were looking for her.

Y/N's cries had ended and she was relaxed lying on Jin's lap, while he ran his fingers through her hair like usual, when the others came. They also embraced her in a tight hug, she just giggled. They felt alive and content, hearing those noises again after three days of no news on her.

She said that her friend was in an accident and was in the hospital. She had to stay because they were in a critical stage but now they are okay.

BTS didn't question her further about why her phone was switched off or why they couldn't track it. They didn't question how they contacted Cathy or why she packed the bag immediately as it is common like she had done it many times. They will get the answers one day when she will trust them enough, that day they will also reveal their biggest secret, their identity.

No one noticed the Jealous eyes of the girl who was there looking at one of them longingly to notice her. Hoseok. He was busy looking at her sister that he forgot his lover was also with her and now back. Cathy left the scene with a hard face and an awful heavy feeling toward Y/N.

It was night and Y/N was lying on the bed awake thinking about all the changes that had happened in the last few months. She surely had become a cry baby but she never felt embarrassed or burdened crying in front of them, besides she felt relief and safe, like she is allowed to. She can surely rely on them she knows, she trusts them as much as they trust her, but she doesn't want to drag them into her mess. She will tell them everything if she is alive after solving all of those. Her train of thoughts cut off when someone knocked on the door. It was Jimin, he lay beside her silently, and looked at her with so much emotion.

"You can talk to me, don't have to burn that little brain of yours by overworking it," Y/N said, tired of his stares and silence. Jimin huffed in offense but didn't comment on it, signaling he is for a serious talk.

"Seeing you crying that much, I'm assuming this friend is very important to you?" Jimin asked with some hidden meaning behind it, which she didn't catch. She nodded her head thinking calculatingly.