Thirty-seven

WARNING: I personally don't ship any Idols mentioned or imply their sexuality. It purely for the story, please understand.

~AJ

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As per her words, Jieun came back with the result. The treatment went well without any hiccups. Jieun took a look at Y/N also when Yoongi had a nap and was not hovering around her.

It was a little funny when Yoongi came to his senses after the nap and was embarrassed but acted nonchalantly. He was giving Jieun hearty eyes instead of following her like a puppy to everyone's disappointment. They couldn't capture it on camera, to show Namjoon, but something in them could tell that it wouldn't be the last time to see their little gremlin like that.

Two days later the worst was over and Namjoon was back to himself, at least mentally. Physically not so, according to Jieun it would take his body a little longer to get rid of the drugs completely. But he doesn't need assistance or to be under vigilant observation anymore.

When Yoongi announced that he and Jieun were in a relationship no one bat an eye, which apparently bewildered him. The bickering between Namjoon and Yoongi, when he said that Yoongi wasn't discreet, was entertaining to watch. Yoongi didn't let that go easily, teasing him about Hwasa who calls every day to check upon him.

Jieun stayed with them for Yoongi's sake, the kidnapping affected him the most for some reason no one was aware of. To be honest they weren't being sublet at all she stayed in his room for god sake! It was more like telling them that he is serious about her. And to entertain the youngsters who had been moody because of the incident, to bond with them and ease them all, which worked.

Beom-soo and Cho-hee also came to dot on Namjoon for his embarrassment and the rest's entertainment. The husband and wife were surprised and gave each other a knowing look seeing Jieun. They didn't stay, leaving children in their comfort zone. They don't want to intrude, which the right of them happily let, to their parents' disbelief.

The day after Jieun left, the eight of them were having dinner. They didn't talk about the elephant in the room, Namjoon's kidnapping. Surprisingly, it didn't bother anyone, they waited for him to make the first move.

"How is your head? Do you have any concussion? It was a pretty hard hit." Namjoon asked nonchalantly to Y/N.

"No, it swelled a little and hurt for a few days, but no concussio-'' Y/N stopped talking, realizing what he was asking about.

"Joonie...." She trailed off seeing the blank stare and the unreadable emotion on his face. His chin jutted out indicating he was angry.

Everyone had stopped eating and looking at them confusedly. Recognition passed through Yoongi's face before changing into his poker face but it didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

"We need to talk it seems. I don't have the signal for telepathic communication going around here." Seokjin said it in a no-nonsense tone. The dinner was almost over, so they moved to the living room abandoning the dinner.

It was pin-drop silence for the next few minutes. Y/N sat there both anxious yet guilty.

"We all are mafias, a group called bangtan. The business and everything is a cover-up for our black business. I'm known as Suga in the underworld." Yoongi revealed. Everyone looked at him in shock and had wide eyes except Y/N and Namjoon.