Fourty-three

Warning: I personally don't ship any Idols mentioned in the story. In not implying anyone's sexuality. It's purely for the story please understand that.

~AJ

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"My father is the owner of the LJ groups, Lee Byung-hun, known as the General in the underworld." Y/N started explaining after gathering all seven of her brothers in the living room. Both the names she told weren't unfamiliar to them. Lee Byung-hun is a business tycoon widely known around the world, LJ group is one of the big companies in Asia, the old money makes it more powerful and dangerous, and politicians, rulers, and police are in their pocket. The Kims were rich but even then they were just a speck of dust compared to them.

Then there comes General, as it said in the nickname he was the general of the gang, of the most powerful in the whole of Asia, White Dragon. He is the right-hand man of SRK, the head of White Dragon, and all in all in the gang. General was like an idol in the underworld, many newcomers looked up to him and his skills in fights. He often trains the youngsters making him popular among them.

"Rowan isn't his real name. My brother's name is Lee Ji-han, also known as Perses." She said them. Just like General, his apprentice Perses was also famous. Most of the youngsters were jealous of him because of his relationship with the General who never took anyone under him until then. It was a surprise to all, he was a talk among others his skill was also praised, The General won't take just anyone under him after all.

"I didn't know he had a double life as Rowan with all of you. I knew he used to sneak out from time to time and he told me he has a lover, that was the only information I had on you." Y/N said to Jimin.

"I got that much only because he himself said to me and Appa. He is talented at being secretive, no one can find info on him unless he allows it. It was one of my appa's specialties. Jiji took after my father a lot even though they aren't blood-related. As you can see I'm not a good example for being discreet." she gushed about them and mumbled the last sentence shyly.

"Why are you so honest with us? You are sharing things that you didn't even share with your mom. Why do you trust us so much? How did you find out about us? I want the full truth this time for that please." Yoongi asked her sincerely, confused. She only sighed before starting to answer.

"Will you believe me if I tell you this isn't the first time we have met? I have met you before, with your family, before the tragedy happened, he saw all of you grow from a distance from childhood."

"What-, How?" Seokjin was speechless by the answer.

"We are connected in more ways than you can imagine." She replied.

"My father has one more name, a name you all heard about recently, Shin Ha-min." She paused, the silence was too thick so she continued before anyone started to assume anything or come to any wrong conclusion.

"As you know, the LJ group is old money. My dad was born Chaebol, who was the maknae in the three. Every rich family has that one problematic child, my father was the one in their family. His brother's always had his back and it was his courage. He had a 9-year and 7-year age gap with his First and second brothers respectively. They spoiled him a lot which made him wayward and rebellious in his teenage years. He was full of Rage and always angry and destroyed things all the time. When he started to get into fights regularly, his older brother joined him in boxing, so that he would end up less injured." She chuckled recalling his father telling her about it with so much fondness and gratefulness to his brother.