MATHEW 20

Human Beings must accept the fact that they were not created by the KING to change the words of the KING to suit them rather than the KING. Humans must accept that, their lifestyle must suit the KING words and not themselves. My fellow followers, you can't use your lifestyle to change my words. How do you understand a leader and a follower? My words for you should rather change you because I'm the life transformer. My words only change you for the betterment of your soul. When was the last time you saw me or heard me making decisions with you? No, I know the best of you, I created you. You need me to survive. Without me, you are dead alive. I'm always fair and my words are final. You don't have the right to fix my words or correct my words. My words are final and are without error. I choose the one to bless, so stop being envious, wait for yours if yours has not arrived. You can't decide for me. Be contempt with what you have and get. verse (1-16)  is a great example of the above speech. If you don't serve me, you can't come with me to my father's house. To serve is very important for you my followers. Verse (29-34) Is asking a question that, if you call on me and I ask you, what do you want me to do for you? What will you say? My fellow followers, I love you, I need you, so need me as I need you and we will have a good relationship leading to heaven.