LUKE 5

Hello once again, I'm here to ask you a question as your KING that, who called you? But in that process, I will show you what I can do. If I direct the heart of a king, how much more you. If I can control fishes where they should come and stay, how much more you my dear followers. Believe me and I will direct your life from bad to better, from grace to grace, from worse to wisdom. Simon Peter showed obedience to what I told him and was startled by the outcome of that obedience. But I told him, 'you will win souls for me just as you've been doing to the fishes, you use the net to hook fishes, but for me, you will use my words to win souls for me'. You see how I called Simon Peter in verse (1-11). Sometimes I don't want to tell you about healings. Just see verse (12-16). Again, don't be like some of the Pharisees, believe my words, and have faith and hope in me. Just see how I called LEVI, you could see the actions are different from that of Simon Peter. I'm telling you all this for you to be wise in your waking and walking life. Who is calling you, is it the Pharisees or I your KING OF KINGS. see verse (27-32). When I'm with you physically, you don't do some certain but when I leave you, you have to do. The first sentence is for the generation I came in, now the second sentence which start from the AFTER is for you this generation. So in all, do all. See verse (33-39).

Thank you and stay bless.