JOHN 9

Lovely followers, Patience in the lord Is very important for you. I created you, I know what you need and what you want. And I'm the provider, the healer and all powers bow down to me. At times I want you as followers to see how great my father in is. (1-7).  This is not the first time telling you that I'm the Sabbath, just do what I tell you do whether is on the sabbath or not on Sabbath day. I decide what to do not the flesh (8-17). A very good answer, parents of the victim (18-21). But hey, don't be afraid for I am your God, I don't give the spirit of fear to my followers. It is good to die in obedience or suffer for my sake (22-23).
Why do you conclude things you have no idea of. I suggest you ask first if you don't know if only you are willing to know (24-25). Followers, verse (24-34) is a good example for you to know how some of the Pharisees behave. They have the face of an angel but deep within them is bitterness. Outside gentility home cry. That is how they are. Never copy them. But I love what this man did in verse (32-33). This is what I want from you. What I want to happen between us (35-38). What I want to tell you in verse (39-41) is that, if you reject me, salvation will be taken from you and it will be given to those who want it.

Thank you.