JOHN 12

I knew Satan was moving in and out with me. But because I have no sin in me, he couldn't even venture me, he was afraid of me. Followers, without me, Satan will harm you, will disorganize your life. But with me, you are safe from the shackles of the evil one. These Pharisees whom Satan dwells in even wanted to kill the one I raised from the dead because of the more followers that believed me in that action . You can see, their motive was for people to praise them, they seek human appraisal. So don't be like them. Also, know that people will do the same to you as you follow me. Is a must. If you follow me truthfully and faithfully, people will hate you for that reason. But do not fear for I am with you always (1-11). It was written, I'm the KING of KINGS, the savior, and no doubt about that. Just follow me and don't copy some of the Pharisees (12-19).  Followers, listen to this very carefully. It is very important for your soul (20-26). Hmmm, I came to die for your sins and that is the reason why I came so don't let it be in vain (27). For your sake, I have to die to glorify my father's name. It will be 💯 and the greatest defeat to reject me. I want you to become the children of light so believe me (28-36). Followers, don't be like verse (40) and verse (43) for you will perish if you do so. A wise warning is in verse (44-50).

Thank you.