MATHEW 25.

My fellow followers, once again I'm here to give you a brief and concise speech on this chapter grandly from the verse (1-13). The KING love virgins, virgin here refers to pure and clean. But it is obvious that we still have virgin fools or clean dirty. This shows the kinds of virgins we have. Please don't take this as an insult. You see, I want to tell you the qualification one needs before he or she can enter my kingdom or my house.
1. Don't decide for me
2. Take your oil (sanctification, holiness, and righteousness)
3. Obedience to what I say.
4. Know my time of mercy and time of Justice.
Followers, prepare yourself well to meet me. I am the light, light walk with light. You, therefore, need light to see me or enter my kingdom. And what to make your light shine is the oil in this chapter, which again stands for sanctification, Holiness, and righteousness. I can only tell you I'm coming soon but the day and time, you don't know. Righteousness can't be borrowed or leased. Your righteousness can lead you to my kingdom, Without this oil, your light is dead. If you want to enter my kingdom then get more oil. Righteousness and Justice adorn my throne and are also the foundation of my throne. I'm telling you this to prepare yourself well to meet me. Always remember that, in your daily activities, school, jobs, playing, walking life, and waking life, you have a role to play as a follower of the KING. A role of working on your oil. It is only the oil that will bring your salvation. Without the oil, you are doomed. This is the way of the KING so be wise as a follower. Taking the rest of the verse in a synopsis way, I want to tell you again that, you cant practice righteousness if other human beings weren't existing. Those around you will exhibit your exercise of righteousness. If you don't treat them good just as the KING treated you good, you will never enter my kingdom. I'm not a partial KING . Do good unto others, doing this shows you are doing good for me too. I created you all so you need to love one another just as I have loved you. I will be glad to see your presence in my KINGDOM so be wise and focus and work hard.

THANK YOU.