JOHN 6

As a King, I already know what I have to do, what I'm about to do, and what I will do, but hey Philip, come and let me test your faith. (1-7). As followers of the King, know what I can do. Physically, I gave them food to give them strength to listen to my teachings, and spiritually, that food was my words. I am the provider so don't worry when following me. (8-15). I didn't join them for a reason (16-17). But I want to show you, my followers, that, I am there for you (18-21). Now, don't follow me because of physical things, man-made things but follow for spiritual things. (22-29). If you believe this you are safe (30-40).
1. Are you drawn by my father
2. Do you hear his instruction
3. Do you accept the salvation offered by my father, I mean do you accept me as your King because I'm the savior.
4. If you do number 3, I will justify you by faith and nourished by the bread of life which is me.
5. Doing numbers 3 and 4 will persevere you in faith and you will not be lost but raised at the last day and will be a partaker of eternal life (41-51). I'm talking about my supper (52-59). These followers didn't ask the meaning of what I meant in verses (52-59) but rejected me because they don't understand. Don't be like them, but ask you don't understand. (60-66). My lovely followers, know that Satan also has followers. In every house, there is one JUDAS ISCARIOT but it is sad because some of us have about 10 JUDAS ISCARIOT in our houses. So be wise and listen to my words and not man (67-71).

Thank you.