MARK 14

Followers, give me your ears and listen for listening well. Some say they know the father but they never knew the father sent me your KING. The KING and FATHER are one. So planning to disrespect the KING is the same way as disrespecting the father. No empire can dethrone the KING. The truth is, the pot can't destroy the porter (1-2). This saying is telling you that, to have the zeal, the determination to do something for the KING do it with your heart without any doubt for I your KING is pleased with that. Verse (3-8). Woe to the one who allows the devil to work through him or her to fight against the KING (10-11). 
            My followers, be careful for in every house there is ONE JUDAS, it may be funny but some even have TEN JUDAS. If your plan is to kill the plans of the KING then be warn(21). Followers, you madly need this bread of life and the greatest blood that was shed for many for the remission of sins (22-25). In times of hardship, the followers left me, which means they need the power and spirit, and strength to stand before hardship and tragedy (26-31). Therefore, stand firm and follow the KING we'll and he will never forsake you. Your KING says is not his will but his father's will, who are you therefore to have the right to do whatever you want as a follower. Without his power, spirit, and strength you can't stand for him on this earth. Therefore follow him truthfully and faithfully (32-72).

THANK YOU AND STAY POSITIVE.