LUKE 23

It was in this persecution that I saw how some people could tell lies, decorate lies, and make lies seem nice. Followers, even in times of tragedy and torture, my lifestyle brought two enemies together as friends (verse 12). (1-2). And in times of persecution, my presence saved the wicked (13-25) especially verse "25". As a follower, never follow the crowd but follow what I tell you, the voice of your KING. Don't follow the crowd like how PILATO did. But I don't blame him much because it was meant to happen but never copy him. Never forget what they are doing to me for they will do the same to you. So stand firm as you are following me and obey what I tell you for if you die in the lord you will be saved (28-32). Let me tell you one truth. In this verse (34). The reason why I said that was, my father was angrily coming because of what they did to me but I pleaded on your behalf. I pleaded because you needed time to repent. I want to show you how much I love you and how much your repentance matters to me a lot. This man on the cross with me confess his sins and pleaded with me to save him. I came to forgive you of your sins and save you. That was why I saved him, used him as an example to come to me (39-43). Learn from this Joseph, he was with the council but never supported their actions and the idea towards me. He is upright. That is why I told you not to follow the crowd, this man never followed the crowd. Thank you, Joseph, for your effort towards me (50-56).

Thank you and stay bless.