JOHN 2

There's a misconception in some of you that, I disrespected my mother in this verse (4). But the truth is, in the sight of God my father in heaven, she is not my mother but in the sight of man, she is my mother. I hope you could realize I didn't call her mom but I called her woman. That's the difference. I created her, don't forget chapter 1. It was because of me she came into existence. Therefore, understand one thing that, no flesh can decide for me, no one has the right to tell me what to do including verse number (3-5). I have time in doing my staffs, no human can decide for me. As a follower, yours is to obey and do what I tell you. Indeed, this sign was the first I did after my baptism where I revealed my glory. That is by turning water into wine (1-11). I preach and teach in synagogues, a house of prayer, why then do you sell and buy there. Even as mortal as you know you can't bath in your bedroom. Selling and buying are meant for marketplaces. If you know you can't bath in your bedroom, then know that you can't sell and buy in the synagogue. Followers, don't copy these people. Is a sign of impertinent (14-17). What I want to tell you is, if you lack any understanding, ask me. I'm the provider that's why I said you should follow me. These people lacked that wisdom, that understanding. I was talking to them about myself, about me dying and rising on the third day. But lack of knowledge they perish. So commit yourself therefore to me and I will give you what you need (18-22). And I believe this was clear for you (23-25).

Thank you and stay bless.