Forever Ours: Forever Series Book Three

Hi there! *waves frantically*

Before you read, I want you all to know that I love every single one of you and I appreciate and couldn't be more thankful of the love and support you all show me and my works.

New and old readers, welcome!

Now before I talk too much, just a little heads-up for those that want to start this journey and just a friendly reminder:

-First, this is BOOK THREE in the Forever Series and it cannot be read as a stand alone so you have to read the first two books.

•Forever His &
•Forever Yours to understand this one or else you will be utterly confused so head on to my profile now and read on.

-This book contains a lot of mature language that may upset some readers so I apologise in advance for it. I won't be able to warn you at the beginning of the chapters so I deeply apologize.

-This book is likely to contain some mature sexual content which I will definitely warn you about.

-Constructive criticism is allowed but please don't be rude.

-Also, don't be rude in your comments, you can hate the characters but don't take it out on me or other readers rudely, I have a delete button I'm not afraid to use.

-Do not plagiarize my work. It's evil and I will definitely haunt you.

Without further ado, let's once again dive into the world of Victoria and Andrew.