Chapter Thirty Five

Mature content ahead

***

Funke caught the bouquet that Maya threw and the look on Adrian's face when she caught it was priceless.

I have no idea what is holding both of them back but I'm really praying that I hear the good news of a proposal soon.

Andrew opened the car door for me and I once again avoided his gaze as I got into the car. I've been avoiding his gaze ever since what happened in the photo booth.

And as I have it, it's the only memory that keeps replaying in my head.

The way he held me, the way he kissed my neck. It was as if I could still feel his hand on my thighs, teasing me.

The way he held me as we kissed, the feel of his lips on mine and the feel of our lips moving in sync.

I closed my eyes at the memory and threw my head back on the head rest. I flinched in shock the moment Andrew's door opened and he got into the car.

"Are you okay?" I could hear the concern in his voice.

"Yeah," I nodded, still having my eyes closed.

I only opened my eyes when the car was in motion. I watched the city around me in a blur as Andrew drove.

It was almost eight thirty p.m and the streets still looked busy. Life had just started for some people.

No other words were said between us as Andrew drove us home.

I was as quiet as possible as I unlocked the door and stepped in, mum was probably sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up with my noise.

"Finally." The light flickered on and a squeal of shock left my lips. "Oh sorry. What took you guys so long?" She picked up her bag that was seated on the couch.

"Sorry, we lost track of time." I apologized and hugged her. "Thanks again mum."

"Stop thanking me jhor." She hugged Andrew too.

Andrew picked up the car key that he had tossed on the coffee table immediately we entered the house.

"What are you doing?" Mum looked at Andrew as if he had just lost his mind.

"I have to drop you off." He opened the front door for mum.

"No it's fine. Caleb already sent John to pick me up " John is my dad'd driver that most of the times drives just my dad. "And he's here already. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Andrew and I said in unison.

We both followed her to the front of the house and watched her get into the car before we got back into the house and Andrew locked the door now.

I went straight to Brayleigh's room. I obviously didn't want to touch her just yet because I just came from a party filled with adults and I was sweating earlier.

"Andrew I want to take a shower." I told him as I began to take my clothes.

"Okay," He walked into the room and sat on the couch. His tie and shoes were completely off now. Almost all the button's of his shirt were off too.

I was just about to take off my clothes when he walked in. Now how am I supposed to do that with him inside the room? I normally shouldn't think too much about this but after what happened today, I don't want to start something like that again.

Okay I want it to start again but I don't want to be the one to initiate it.

"I'm not looking Riya." His eyes were on his phone as he typed away.