Chapter Thirty Nine

🔞 This chapter contains a lot of mature content so if you don't like such, you can just skip it.

***

"I'm almost done, I'm coming." I told Andrew as I packed up my bags.

It was already almost seven pm and today my mum once again saved me by helping me go pick Brayleigh from the daycare.

I had and still have so much to do that I hardly even have time for myself. Thank God I pumpedbsome breast milk for Brayleigh before I dropped her at the day care.

"No need to rush," he fully stepped into the office and closed the door behind him. "I've told Nosa to go."

I finally put my laptop into my bag and zipped it. "Done."

Andrew sat on one of the couches and he tapped on his laps. "Come here."

I made my way to him and sat on his laps and rested on his body. His arms encircled my waist, pulling me more to him. He rested his head at the crook of my neck.

"You've been working so much babe." He whispered. "You need to relax."

"I have so much work to do Drew," I said with a heavy sigh.

"I know and you will do them, I'll help you even but still, you have to learn to relax in between." He took out my shirt from the skirt that it was tucked into then slowly began to undo my zip.

"Drew," I held his hand on my zip.

He shushed me. "Relax baby, relax."

I was still reluctant to let go of his hand.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered.

I nodded, "yeah."

"Then relax." He drew circles on the bare skin of my waist. "And trust me." He pulled down the zip fully.

The skirt was now just hanging on my legs. He began to undo the buttons of my shirt so I fell my head back on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

He wants me to relax? I'll relax.

"Drew, the curtains." I reminded him.

"Got it," I felt him move under me then the buzzing of the curtains closing up. I opened my eyes and the only source of light in the room were the light bulbs.

He was done with the buttons on my shirt then he helped me get out of them. I moved too, aiding him.

"That's it, relax." His soothing voice sent bumps allover my skin, the good one.

He placed his lips on the back of my neck and slowly began to trail them down to my shoulders and back up. He found that sweet spot that connects my neck to the rest of my body and his lips stayed there.

Kissing and sucking and causing moans of pleasure to leave my lips.

My skirt was resting on my legs so he pushed them down and to the floor leaving me in nothing but my bra and lingerie.

At this point I was soaked and I just needed him to fill me up, completely. My pussy was aching with the need for him.

He began to touch me through my underwear, slowly but it still made me feel like exploding.

"Drew," I moaned.

His second hand rested on my right thigh and he slowly trailed it up. He pushed my lingerie to the side and pushed a finger inside me and a gasp left my lips.

I bit on my bottom lip and threw my head back.

His right thumb circled my clit while his left hand finger fucked me. He started slowly, gently building up the fire and intense pleasure gathering at the pit of my stomach, ready to explode with every second.