Chapter Thirty Three

Victoria's POV

"Thanks again mum," I clipped on my second earring.

"Will you just stop thanking me? If I don't do this who will?" Mum helped me with my zip causing me to instinctively stand up straighter.

I used my perfume and gave myself a once over in the mirror.

"How do I look?"I turned around to face my mum and she nodded in approval.

"Beautiful. Now go have fun." I felt her push at my mid back.

Is she pushing me out of the house?

"Are you pushing me out of the house?" I voiced my thoughts.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Andrew!" She yelled.

"I'm here," Andrew announced his presence as he stepped back into the house. "Damn," his eyes remained on me and I knew he was checking me out.

"What is it?" I chuckled shyly.

"You look beautiful." He complemented.

"I haven't even done my make up yet." I chuckled, again. I picked up the small bag that had my shoe and purse in it but Andrew quickly took it from my hold.

"You look beautiful either way." He said with a small smile on his lips.

I felt myself blush and I looked away.

"Aww, you guys are so cute." Mum cooed.

"Mum!" I whined.

"What? It's the truth." Mum defended herself.

Andrew just laughed as he placed his hand on my mid back as we both walked out of the house.

"Make sure you guys have fun!" Mum said as Andrew opened his car door for me.

"We will, thank you!" Andrew called back.

I settled myself in the seat and Andrew gave me the small bag then closed the door for me.

As he got into the car I was clicking in my seat belt.

"We're kind of running late." Andrew said as he started the car then dropped his phone into the cup holder situated in the middle of both of us

"You are. I'm very sure if I were really running late, Maya would be blasting me phone right now." I said with a small chuckle.

Andrew laughed. "True to that."

After Funke, Adrian and I's talk the other day, during Maya's bachelorette the girls also talked "some sense" into my head and I'm just waiting for the right time to talk to Andrew.

We're definitely giving this a try again but there are some things that need to be said, some "ground rules" to be put in place.

For one, I want things to go as slow as they can. No rush anymore.

Andrew dropped me at Maya's place and drove off to join them at the venue.

Maya chose to do the wedding outdoor and the view of the place is just amazing.

Like I told Andrew earlier, I wasn't running late. Well if I had gotten there ten minutes later than I did, then it would have been counted as running late to Maya.

The make up artist did my make up and we took a lot of pictures which I must say was the beginning of my exhaustion for the day.

After ten thousand pictures we were finally on our way to the venue.

Maya's dress is also stunning and she just looks absolutely beautiful. Everyone was looking really beautiful and I'm pretty sure all the guys would have their eyes glued to us.