Chapter Two

Victoria's POV

I stood up form my crouching position in front of Miles and walked over to Andrew, he was still fuming, tugging at his hair furiously.

"Andrew," I said, my voice low.

His head snapped to me and my heart dropped. His eyes were red and teary. He shook his head at me before walking away and I followed after him, trying to match up with his long strides but he was just too fast.

"Andrew wait, please!" I yelled after him and wiped my face, sniffling in the process.

He didn't respond as he unlocked his car but I was quick to stop him from getting in. "Andrew please."

"No Victoria, just tell me that this isn't true!" He yelled and slammed his car door shut, scaring the shit out of me. "Tell me it isn't true!" He began to walk towards me.

"I'm sorry," I gulped. I know he won't physically hurt me but I've never been this scared of him in my whole life of knowing him. "I lo-"

"Don't fucking tell me that you love me!" He slammed his hand on the car. "Don't tell me that you love me when you slept with him, with Miles!" My back was pressed against his car now and I shook with fear.

"Andr-"

"Stop! Just stop! I don't want to hear my name from your mouth, I don't want to hear your voice, I don't even want you around me!" He walked away from me, now pacing the parking lot.

"I'm sorry," my voice shook as I managed to make my way to him, narrowly dodging his hand that he unintentionally threw my way.

"You know what?" He stopped pacing now and stood in front of me, only inches left between us. "You were right, you were always right. Me and you," he gestured between me and him. "Can never work, we were never meant to."

He walked away from me and this time I kept quiet, waiting for the final blow. I know what he's going to do, I knew from the moment I found out I was pregnant.

"We're done Victoria, and this time, it's for good." He walked back to his car and got in.

I didn't stop him as he drove away. All I could do was cry and cry, my sobs shaking me.

"Victoria," I heard Adrian's voice but I didn't look up. I was sitting on the concrete floor, my legs crossed underneath me.

"Victoria," he repeated before coming to sit beside me. "You want to go inside?"

I didn't respond and he took that queue to drag me inside and I let him, too tired to struggle. He helped me to my room, tucking me into bed.

I didn't let him go and it didn't look like he had the intentions of letting me go either. He pulled me to him so that half of my body was laying on his chest while the other part was in the bed. His hands draped around my body as he spoke to me, trying to get me to calm down.

"He's just angry Victoria, he'll get along, trust me." He whispered and I shook my head.

"Don't say that Adrian, you didn't see the look on his face when he said that, we're done for good this time, there's no going back." I shook my head, disbelieving his words.

He stroked my hair, "you'll be fine okay."

Everytime I closed my eyes all I could see was his face as he spoke, his words repeating in my head.

We're done Victoria and this time it's for good.

I never in my life thought that Andrew would ever be the one to end things between us. I always did the breaking up, he was always fucking up and I would always leave him only to get back with him because I love him and honestly I can't live without him and he knew this. He always knew that I would always come back to him because the bond between us is beyond anything I know.