Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I fluttered my eyes open, and sat up on Niall’s lap. I guess we had fallen asleep on the balcony last night. It was freezing, as I cuddled back onto Niall, who was still asleep. It didn’t help because he was cold and damp as well, so I just got even more wet. I was the first one up, so I just stared at the sky which was covered in clouds. I felt Niall shivering underneath me, but I didn’t move. My body moved with his when he breathed, as his chest rose and fell.

After a couple of minutes, I forced myself to get up off Niall, and go into the kitchen and make food. However, when I first got up, I just walked over to the balcony railing and stared at the view. From our hotel you can see the whole city, and I loved how the weather was. It was cloudy, the sky was 100% grey which was what I loved about it.

I found my mind slip into my thoughts once again…

Why Niall? Out of all the people in the world, why did I have to fall in love with my best friend? I don’t understand what have I ever done to deserve this? Every waking second I found myself staring at Niall, wanting to hold him. I wanted so much more then I will ever have, but I was such a dreamer. It wasn’t going to happen, never. He was never going to feel the same way. The thoughts in my mind were shut down when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I felt that sense of comfort once again, and I turned my head to be face to face with Niall.

“What are you doing?” He asks his voice a husky whisper, which gives me shudders. I felt a chill work its way up my spine.

“Starring at the view” I mutter still starring at his beautiful face. He rests his chin onto my shoulder, making my muscles relax. His touch seems to sooth me instantly, which makes me melt. I hated it because I didn’t want anyone to have that affect on me.

“You’re wet” He tells me, his hot breath tickling my neck, driving me insane, The little hairs on my neck stood up with every word he said.

I push against his chest a little and pull my hand back.

“You are too” I reply with a smile.

“Oh, that was just a move to feel my toned muscles” Niall says moving his body away from mine sand flexing his muscles.

I push his chest back a little as he backed up, a smirk playing his lips.

“Marshmallows are harder that your ‘toned muscle’” I reply coming closer to Niall as he back up even more, his smirk growing bigger.

“Oh really?” He asks once his back hits the railing. I raise my eyebrows up at him, a smile on my lips.

Niall’s white shirt was now see-through, showing his torso.

I didn’t have time to reply because Niall wrapped his arms around my body pulling me closer to him. I yelped but he grabbed my mouth, hushing me.

“I’m going to take you inside” Niall whispers pushing a strand of wet hair behind my ear, moving his hand away from my mouth.

“This could be considered rape, I’m taking you on Dr. Phil” I whisper, not wanting to wake anyone. The rest of the gang were still asleep in chairs on the balcony, except for Zayn, we was on the floor.

Niall lets out a low chuckle, and caries me inside mine and Taylor’s hotel room

Once we were inside, Niall placed me on the counter top.

“Let’s make breakfast” He suggests jumping on the counter top to sit next to me.

“Sure” I say with a smile. Even though I was wet, and cold, this looked like it was going to be fun.