Chapter 25

Chapter 25

(NEW PICTURE OF VALERIE TO THE RIGHT PLEASE LOOK AT IT)

I had awoken to someone rubbing circles onto my back. My eyes fluttered open when this person lightly blew onto my face. My face was only a couple of inches was away from Niall’s when I felt a smile grow onto my face. His beautiful blue eyes were staring back at me, a smile on his lips as well.

“Love, everyone left us, I was just waiting for you to wake up so we can go to the main resort and see what the gang wants to do today.” Niall tells me helping me out of bed. I give him a small smile.

“I’m going to go shower, you can go I’ll meet you at the main resort.” I try to tell Niall, feeling guilty he had waited for me.

“Don’t worry about that, I’ll wait in the living room so take a quick shower.” Niall finished walking over to the main living area of our fairly large cabin.

I sighed and walked over to my closet picking out a cute outfit. It was a grey full sleeve, cotton, dress that came right above my thighs. It was paired with black tights, and white leg warmers. I also wore a white bubble jacket to top it all off.

I smiled at the cute outfit and got into the shower.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After feeling the hot water relax my sore muscles, I instantly felt awake. After I had changed, I walked into the living area to see Niall sitting with his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful as I walked over to him. I sat next to him onto the sofa and gently shook Niall. His eyes opened as he stared back at me.

“Ready?” Niall asks his eyes glittering.

I shake my head offering him a smile. It was around 4 in the afternoon and the reason I had awoken so late was because I slept very late last night.

“I made you some hot chocolate if you want to drink it” Niall murmurs looking away. Within seconds, without my acknowledgement, my hands were in Niall’s hair.

“It’s so soft” I mutter playing with it.

Niall let out a chuckle, his body vibrating with his low laugh. Niall wrapped his arms around me, my body cuddle against his. His warmth left me feeling breathless, loved. I wanted to stay with him forever, not wanting him to let go. I felt like this scene was out of book or a movie, nothing seemed real. He made me feel like a princess, without even knowing. Both of stayed there in silence, as I enjoyed our little moment.

“We’re going to be very late” Niall mutters against my hair.

I sigh, knowing that for him this felt wrong but to me, perfection was an understatement.

*~*~*~*~*~*

We were in the lobby of the main resort, looking around for the rest of the crew. No one we noticed where in sight. Me and Niall were standing in the crowded lobby waiting to see someone we knew. I was zoning out when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to be met with a familiar face.

“I highly doubt you remember me” He chuckled smiling down at me. My mind fogged and tried to see where I have seen his familiar face before. I honestly could not remember. Niall’s arms were holding my close, protecting me.

“I’m Marcus, we met at a club once, but you were very drunk so I doubt that you remember me.” He smiled showing off his dimple. I tried to think back where I have seen him, and he was right, I did see him at the club, I just have no idea how our conversation went.

“You do look awfully familiar, all I remember is that you walked away from me when I was trying to hold a conversation” I said with a playful smirk.