Chapter 42

Chapter 42

I snuggled my face deeper into Niall’s chest if that was even possible to begin with. I was curled up in a little ball, my arms wrapped around my knees.

Niall was on his laptop, watching random videos, listening to music and barely noticing that I was right next to him.

After Niall had ‘left his mark on me’ I had taken a shower and when I got out, it was like nothing had happened. Everything went back to normal, and we just moved on. It was like my best friend never gave me a hickey, like nothing had happened. However, I had something to prove that I had not been dreaming, which is the freaking bruise on my neck.

Like, seriously?

I let out a small groan thinking of how I was going to explain this to the rest of the group.

I created a respectable amount of space between Niall as I heard my phone buzz from his night stand. I struggled with the blankets, trying to get of the bed to see who had texted me. As I’ve already established, I am a complete klutz, so I didn’t get out of Niall’s bed. I freaking fell out of it.

Once my body landed on the soft carpeting with a thud, I rubbed my sorry ass and stood back up. I then made my way over to the night stand, where my phone was sitting, waiting for me.

I quickly unlocked it, reading the text I and received from Eleanor.

Hittin up the club in an hour! Get ready, we’re going to meet at your place.

I read the text and quickly replied, a smile on my face. It was going to be nice to forget my worries for a night and just relax, drink it up and live it down.

“Hey, Ni, we’re going to hit up the club in an hour.”I told him as I slowly made my way back over to the bed, trying to watch my step.

“Hell yes.” He laughed as he closed his laptop, gently placing it under his bed. He then reached out, is arm extended giving me a high five.

I laughed as I plopped my body next to his on his huge bed. Within seconds, Niall placed the soft white blanket over my body, engulfing me under it.

“Your blanket is so soft.” I murmured gently rubbing it against my cheek. He laughed as slid closer to me, his bright blue eyes shining with mischief.

His wry grin told me he was up to something, as his arm wrapped around my waist, hugging my curves beautifully. His arm just simply fit in with my curves like a piece in a puzzle.

His hand slide up my shirt, drawing small circles right below my belly button, as I could practically feel his smile.

Niall’s face was in the curve of my neck as I tried to keep my breaths coming even.

Valerie, take control. Show him that he can’t play with you like that.

 My mind raced as I tried to keep my eyes open. His hot breaths made the tiny hairs on my neck stand up in pleasure, my toes curl and my eyelids flutter.

His hand hitched higher as he played with my belly button ring.

I could feel his smirk against my neck as my blood boiled. He liked the effect he had on me, and I was going to switch the roles.

I turned over, and in one swift move, I straddled my best friend.

Niall looked up at my, his eyebrows raised, the smirk still on his face. My shirt was still hitched up a bit high, as it was already a crop top to begin with.

I bent down to try to try and get eye level with him, as I gave him an innocent smile. I wracked my brain trying to think what Niall said he thought was a turn on.