Chapter 45

(This one is for you Richa, I love you so much ok)

Chapter 45

Josh strutted towards me, popping his hips, swinging a shirt in the air, attracting attention towards us. I burst into giggles dancing along to the music that was playing through the store.

Yep, this is my work, and I loved every minute of it. Since Josh and I were working in the back, and there was no one working here, we were allowed to goof off.  I freaking love this job!

“Starships were meant to fly

Hands up and touch the sky

Can’t stop ‘cause we’re so high

Let’s do this one more time”

Josh and I sang quietly, not wanting the other co-workers to hear as we danced along to the music, jumping and hip thrusting. We shimmied rocking our heads to the music. Josh started to do the sprinkler which made my entire body erupt with giggles.

“Josh, you’re so gay.” I laughed hitting him with a shirt that I was supposed to be folding and putting out for clearance.

He looked around, making sure no one was looking before he flipped me the bird.

“Hey Val?” Josh asked. I glanced over at him, nodding my head awaiting his question.

“Fu*k who you want and fu*k who you like” Josh stated gently patting my bum making me squeal in surprise.

I laughed “Josh, Austin is coming this way, quick pretend like you’re doing something!” I quickly stated as I turned away from Josh, making it look like I was working the whole time.

Josh also quickly turned around and got back to folding his section of clothes as soon as Austin walked over to us.

“Everything okay here Valerie?” He asked leaning onto the freshly folded clothes.

“Just peachy!” I stated flashing him a smile.

“Perfect. If you ever need to go over the Abercrombie employees hand book over dinner, then I would be happy to help.” I mentally rolled my eyes. First of all, there was no such thing as an ‘Abercrombie employees hand book’ and second of all, Austin is a jerk and I would never want to have dinner with him.

“No thanks.” I stated, deciding against all the rude things I could’ve said.

“Aw, come on!” He stated giving my shoulder a bit of a nudge.

“She said no bro, let it go! That starship...” He said pointing towards me

“…Is meant to fly, away from you anyway.” Josh finished, cackling at his lame joke.

I cracked a smile, looking back to Austin.

“So tomorrow then?” Austin asked.

I sighed, trying not to roll my eyes “No, not tomorrow, now get back to work!” I laughed pushing against his chest a little.

Damn, he was buff, but a jerk. A very buff jerk.

“You could feel more of my chest, all you need to do is ask!” He stated over his shoulder as he returned to the cash registers.

I sighed, a little laugh escaping my lips. I could get used to this job...

*