Chapter 24

Chapter 24

The whole gang had bought all their clothes into mine and Taylor’s room last night and we were packing like maniacs. The cabin we had rented was fairly big, and it was just a little bit away from a really big resort. We decided not to pick a room in the resort because it would be more fun if our cabin was a bit secluded from the rest. There were about 20 different cabins scattered around the main resort.

While packing, we had all fallen asleep and it wasn’t until someone had slapped my arse that I woke up.

“What the heck.” I grumble sitting up. Wait what? I look down to see I was asleep in my suit case. I don’t even want to know how I had managed to do that. I looked up to see Niall staring down at me with a smirk.

“Get out of the suitcase love and finish packing. Chop, chop.” Niall said giving me a hand to get myself out of my suitcase.

I looked around to see we were the only ones in the room.

“Where is everyone else?” I ask looking around.

“They all went back to Liam’s place to finish packing because your snoring was driving them insane.” Niall replies.

I sit up to feel something weighing me down on my head. Niall lets out a laugh and takes a bra of my head.

“Here babe” Niall tells me handing my bra to me.

I laugh “Niall, how did I even fall asleep in a suitcase?”

“Well, we were all packing and you leaned over to put something in and you crashed and fell asleep.”

“And no one loved me enough to take me out and put me on the bed, huh?” I ask.

“Nope.” Niall laughs attacking me, trying to tickle me.

“NIALL HORAN, LET GO OF ME” I scream trying to push him away as he started tickling me.

Niall lets out a throaty chuckle before pinning me to the ground.

I let out a yelp as his cold fingers attack my ticklish body.

“Niall, your fingers are cold” I whimper my heart in my throat. His lips, so close to mines that if I moved they would be touching.

Niall smiles “You’re so fun to play around with.”

We here a cough as Niall slides off of me and we turn to see the whole crew in the doorway.

“SO YOU GUYS ARE LIKE DATING BEHIND OUR BACK?” Taylor screams.

“No we-” Niall starts.                                          

“AND TO THIS DAY WE THOUGHT YOU GUYS DIDN’T LIKE EACHOTHER!” Zayn screeches.

“No we-” I start.

“YOU COULD’VE AT LEAST TOLD US.” Danielle screams.

“WE AREN’T DATING” I finally scream.

The whole gang looks at us.

“Well, guess we’re back at square one then.” Danielle sighs.

I let out a laugh and finish packing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“You finally realized it didn’t you” Taylor asks when we were alone in our room. I look up at her to see her face serious.

“Realized what?” I ask her.

“Valerie don’t play dumb, you finally realized that you love Niall” My head shots to where she was sitting.