CHAPTER 26 - UNDER THE GLASSES

CANNABETH ZERIAH DE GAUTHIER'S POV

The moment I saw Easton standing there at the entrance above the twin staircase, i fell in love again.

I fell for the fiftieth time.

I smiled at him, he never waivered. I knew even under his black glasses, I knew he was looking at me with his unfazing gaze.

As I walked upstairs, i felt thousand butterflies storming inside me. At last, after long months, I got to see his face again. That greekly handsome face that made every woman swoon.

Am I lucky? Does heaven favored me that they gave me that man?

He's mine. No one can steal him away.

That was I thought.

"She's my girlfriend, Asha--"

"Jenesse, I'm Jenesse Silvia, Easton's girlfriend."

I was looking blankly at the filthy hand offering me a hand shake. Introduce herself at me.

She's pretending...

She wasn't Easton's girlfriend...

I can see through her gestures na umaarte lang siya. She's not a Silvia, kilala ko lahat ng myembro ng Silvian mafia and she doesn't belong on the list. She's not Easton's girlfriend, i am sure of it. Kilala ko si Easton at alam kong planado niya lahat 'to.

The fact na alam ko sa sarili ko na nagpapanggap lang ang babaeng nasa harapan ko, I should tag and act along.

However, I felt something strange the way Easton looks at her. I know. Even he is wearing those glasses...I am fully aware that Easton is giving her gazes that never did he gave me. He looks at her differently...

"You must be Cannabeth." i did not get her hands so she calmly put it away. "Easton tell me lots about you."

Who is this girl?

That's the big question to me. Saan siya napulot ni Easton? Is she a relative? A past time girl na inupahan para gawin ang pagpapanggap na'to?

Are they foolish to think na maloloko nila ako sa scheme nila na'to?

I know very well na against si Easton sa sistema ng marriage ng mga mafia. But never did I thought na gagawin niya ang mga bagay na'to.

Does Easton really hates the fact na ikakasal siya sa akin?

He really hates me that much huh?

Being a De Gauthier...the traitors of Mafian community.

I sighed in my mind and told my self that I should put my personal feelings aside.

I came here to do some important business. I need to talk to Easton abaout Rebel and his plans about taking Gali.

"She will come, that's my order!"

"She will not, i object your order!"

I don't know why Easton is so into letting that fake girlfriend involve in our talk. Gusto kong matawa sa inaakto niya ngayon. He's being emotional and being childish. Hindi siya ganito, why is he like this?

"CANNABETH!"

See? He even yelled at me. I never knew that we will end up raising our voice with each other just because of a fake girlfriend!

"Easton..." i called out, conserving my temper! Kung magsasalita pa si Easton at ipipilit pa niya, i would totaly snap and slap him hard!

I would say in front of his face...